Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Seen Tinys thread and thought I would make this thread for us all to put our goals in for Christmas Day!

Me - 11st7 - Hoping to lose weight by calorie counting and exercise at home - 10lb by Christmas
Tiny - 11st10 - Calorie Counting & using cross trainer at home - 10lb by Christmas
Alice - 142lb - Wii Fit + Slimming World/Calorie Counting - 10lb by New Year but ideally by Christmas

**I am declaring Monday as weigh in day** xx

Last edited:
oh i'd love to lose 10lb by christmas, not sure whats realistic tho, ideas...

The first week is usually the one where you lose the most, that's why I'm aiming high :lol: Why not set a weekly target? By next Monday, 3-4lb? x

lets see, im gonna calorie count...

hobnob bar; 152kca (bloody hell its so small!!)
skinny capuccino 50kcal
plum 25kcal
avocado 275kcal :faint:, i shouldve just had a marsbar!!!
low fat yoghurt 120kcal
cuppa soup 100kcal

bleedin nora Im never buying avocado again, superfood my ****

:rofl:!!

It's 2000 a day, juice has so much! What's your stats and I'll put you in the top bit x

well thats a total of 722kcal no thanks to the stealth calories in avocado. I reckon add my dinner to that and Ill be up to around 1500kcal today. I shouldnt be this hungry :roll:

Ill set a weekly target, say 3lb this week?

Im gonna hop on the cross trainer after Ive fed LO, try and knock 200kcal off the counter.

ok my stats, i actually need to weigh myself cos i havent checked for over a week be right back

:rofl: I just went up with LO in my arms and was about to step on the scales :doh:

minus baby I am 11st10. Im gonna (crash) diet and use the cross trainer at home, hope to be 11st by christmas day :cheer:

We have the same target then :yay: Let the battle commence :lol: xx

You win already, I just consumed 300 more calories :blush: I think Im gonna have pie filling without the pastry with mine tonight, skip some calories!

actually, basically Ive had 1000 kcal today. so if I have a light dinner thats not too bad. Im just comparing myself to miss 500kcal a day!! I reckon I should lose weight cos its alot less calories than I have been eating recently!

Well Miss 500cal is 1100cal today!! :lol: I've had bits and bobs but they've all added up! Recommended is 2500 I think for a woman.. Hmm I must double check that!

Ideas for snacks... Mini pepperami are 84cal per piece, and are on offer in Asda for £1 :)

The big petit filous are 12 for £3 and are 100cal each :) That's what I've been snacking on tonight xx

:yay: good snack ideas. If its not an icerink out there today I might go to asda to get some mini snacks! My emergency diet tip is when youre croving chocolate is to have one of those freddo frog bars - 65 kcal but you get the goooooood stuff!

I like to chop up a pepper and raw carrots to nibble, if you cut small squares you feel like youre nibbling loads. Ive had a bowl of grated carrot before :lol:

Last night I ended up making my own separate tea cos my homemade beef n veg pie filling mustve been soooo calorific :lol: I rolled out the rest of the pastry and put salsa on it then covered in pieces of ham and sweetcorn. I know pastrys not the best but it was fairly light dinner really, esp compared to the pie!

Def sticking to this today, Ive found my motivation. Cant believe noone else joined in, c'mon!!!

I think Im going to start calorie counting. Ive been going the gym (and coming out a sweaty mess) and I swear its doing sod all :(

I dont even like to weigh myself anymore. I think Im going to aim for 1500 cal a day. If I can loose 5lb by xmas, Id be uber chuffed. Im so easily pleased :blush: Or maybe I want the target to slow so I dont disappoint myself lol.

Also a nice snack (if your a cheeseaholic like me) is babybel light. 50 calories. Mmmmmm. Cheesy goodness.

hows it gone so far today girls? Im gasping for lunch, im starving but making myself wait til midday :clock:

Oh my....Shall I even admit what Ive had :shock:

Ok, so bear in mind I was up at 5 to drive to London and been in a library since. I had readybrek for brekkie. Some milkybar moments for a midmorning car snack, and 2 lines of galaxy truffle chocolate. Ive said to myself I can eat when Ive written 1000 words. Ive got 970 to go. Im going to die of starvation in this library.

What did you have in the end?

:lol: is that it hun? you havent had lunch or anything?! Im always worse when Im tired and stressed, youre not doing too bad :hug:

I used to do that with my assignments, there was a vendin gmachine on campus and me n my mate would set eachother targets to go to get choc, I got so huge, but I got my work done!!!

Ive had a banana, a double chocca mocca (100kcal) :roll:, low fat yoghurt, and a slice of my cheeseless pastry pizza thing from last nights dinner, Im gonna let myself have another slice at 3.30 :cheer: Im setting myself little time targets to my next snack :lol:

Its not so much the amount Iv had....but the fact its all crap. Im currently in the cafe and wanted a jackt spud but they ran out. What kind of place runs out of potatoes!

So cheese panini it is. Ive got a travel lodge booked for tonight so not sure what to have for dinner. But I assume its going to be a take out.

You sound like youve done well!!! :yay: I like the idea of taking the cheese off. :) I like cheese too much to do that.... :blush: hence the cheese panini.

wow you really like cheese :lol: i used to love it but it started giving me migranes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back