Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 320 for my two baked potatoes plus 160 for beans so 480 plus 324 = 804!! thats pretty good conwsidering im having two baked potatoes wooooop!! :D might treat myself to bag of crisps later or might count a WKD lol xx

lol hubby comes in and is always starving hes horible he eats everything loads of ot loadsa shite and is sooo skinny! :( i norm get up at 11 so end up eating later but up at 8 today lunch at 12.30 so now dinner and amstarrrving :) xx

blimey less than 1000 kcal!! :faint:

OH gets back about 6.30, LO has bedtime routine at 7 so we're never sorted before 8 :lol:

i feel it tiny my tummys gurgling haha!! spuds near done tho wooohoooooo xx

804 from earlier
orange 26
marshmallow 22
skips 91

lol so healthy haha or not grand total ---- 941 cals consumed today!! :D pretty pleased with that but will have a skinny mocha before bed so itll bring me to 1000 mark xx

Last edited:
Hi Tracey :wave: I will be dieting until May time, my sister is getting married and I am maid of honour, so Mayday 2011 is my real plan! Would you like me to add your stats? What techniques are you using? x

Check out you 2 getting your calorie counting on!! :lol: 19kcal in a spoonful of sugar! Which I thought was so little! Remember to add all of your calorie tips in the thread x

Last edited:
ooh u can get half sugar?! i think its 8cals in a teaspoon :D x

I love my sugary tea lol I can't go healthy on it :blush: I'm not fussed on butter, also are you counting kcals on juice girls?

There's only 1.3kcal in a tin of diet coke! x

lol i love two bigg sugars in my tea too ... lol never even thought of the juice but dont think the no added sugar one is that high! woooop but fizzy drinks make me crave sugar when im dieting lol xx

have sweetner in your tea! i cant tell the differece! and try frylight instead of oil, there's only like 1 calorie per squirt! i've gone back up a bit, but i did have maccys on sunday and then a whole m&s 2 can dine meal to myself :blush: (minus desert) and have had loads of wine! super back on it today tho! although i made tablet last night so i'm going to have to eat some of that :lol:

and i'm gutted cos the jeans i really want are sold out everywhere in my size :( they were my new target cos i needed to tone the top of my tummy a little!

im nt weighing myself midweek, ive decided. we had potato cakes and left over chicken last night. I may have had to add butter to the potato to make it more sticky and fry em in breadcrumbs to make em more yummy :blush:

I still weigh 10st 12! Lol x least I haven't put weight on x and I got into a size 8 corset I haven't been able to wear for 2 years! Yay!

Im officially rubbish at dieting! But I suppose at least Im out of the pregnancy 'eat everything' mind set. I do stop myself a bit more now whereas before I just scoffed everything I could find! weigh in Monday :lol: (nervous laughter) but AF arrived today so hopefully I will have lost a bitof bloatage weight

I still weigh 10st 12! Lol x least I haven't put weight on x and I got into a size 8 corset I haven't been able to wear for 2 years! Yay!

:yay: love it when old clothes fit again!:dance:

Put the pics on fb. Put on a green dress too and it's too big! Cost a fortune though so going to get it adjusted x

Don't mind me.... I'm just eating a pack of malteasers... :blush:

Here get a pack only 197 calories ;) a not so guilty pleasure

Are we still on track girls or has the festive season got the best of you?? :lol: x

Christmas won hands down. I just finished a mince pie with brandy cream :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111