Last Minute Christmas Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on track- 10 stone 10lbs on Monday I was x can't weigh right now, feeding Seb x

:rofl: Tiny

:yay: Well done Helen that's fab!

I'm on and off :blush: I'm not strictly counting calories but I am keeping an eye on what I'm munching although I'm too afraid to brave the scales :lol: xx

I'm at my fat club on xmas eva so being good till then with all this food about its driving me crazy but I really want to get my 2 stone off for xmas that was my target I need 3lb this wk so dont think I will do it but I'm still happy with what I have done and none of my friends are coming with me this wk as they have all been cheating lol so at least I'm trying lol

Im so impressed with your discipline girls!! :yay: Ive eaten sooooo much food!!! Going to brave the scales tomorrow morning *sigh*

OH and I are going to diet together in the new year.

I have been very good over Christmas x will weigh in tomorrow x treated myself to some new size 10 jeans and a size 8 coat! Very impressed!!!! And very happy!!!!

:yay: woooo! Impressive! Youll enjoy sales shopping this year!

Just weighed myself x I'm 10st 9lb x decided to get to 10st see how I am and how I look then x we're getting a kinect on Friday and I want the work out game for that to tone up my arse!

We're getting kinect in Jan you will have to let me know what it's like.. Girls I'm not even going to shame myself and say what I have eaten!!

I'll def let you know! I'm so excited! x I can't believe how good I was x tbh I've not had much of an appetite! If I didn't have to feed DD I'd prob forget to eat!!!!

lucky u helen... i had garlic cubes and goujons for tea so diet out the window! new year new start new bod!! lol and jen whatd u eat?! lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back