Fed up!

xrachx

Reaction score
I am so fed up, i cant seem to lose weight! i was doing the slimming world plan and lost 8lb then christmas came and i put on altogether 4lb back on, i started cutting down again last week and lost 2lb but i cant stop weighing myself and its doing my head in, my oh came home from work and i said to him, answer me honestly, do you think i am fat? and he said no but i weigh 12 stone 1 and i am 5'5 in height, he said that i was too hard on myself and i only had a baby 3 months ago but i know if my mind is set like this i am going to go the drastic way and i really dont want to, i lost alot of weight taking appetite suppresants but they make me feel like shit and when i start eating properly again it just comes back on twice as quick, i am just soo fed up!
I keep thinking about the summer and what i am going to look like if i keep on putting on the weight, its not worth thinking about! i am going to be a big fat minger AGAIN!

take it easy and relax. Firstly, you arent a fat minger.
Your dh is right, you did only have a baby a few months agobut I understand your desire to lose weight and I have unsuccessfully went down the road of appetite surpressants.

Excersise works quite well for me but I have to put a lot of hours in at the gym to acheive anything worth while.

Cheese is also my downfall. If I could cut that out I would drop weight quicker.

Good luck,

im sorry i dont kno a lot about weight loss but i hope u feel better about urself soon :hug:
are u not doing the classes anymore? i read somewhere that dieters are more successful if they in a club such as slimming world or weight watchers etc. good luck!

Remember it took 9months to put on so it can take 9months to lose...
You baby is still quite young :)

its all been said already hun just wanted to send you a hug and tell you stop being so hard on yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

it's true don't be so hard on your self.

it has only been 3 months and you still have to take time. i was just like you rushing getting up set.

think of it like this, the reason why you put on weight is because you have a beautiful baby boy. it's not like you just sat their eating cakes

renee is 7 months now and now i'm just staring to lose the weight.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back