Diet support thread

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi girls

i'm considering starting a thread in the health, beauty and diet section of the forum for December and January mummies :)

i thought maybe we could help and support each other through getting our bodies back into shape again?

i'm not sure what we can do i.e. all post our weightloss as we go along? add any tips or links to good diets? anyone have any other ideas?

well my diet starts on Monday, i've already bought my food for the week so i'm ready to go...just need to finish the tin of quality street before then :oooo:

so..who's in? xxxx

I know it sounds silly but I can't wait to get back on weight watchers. Hope the threads still running in march and I'll be there :) x x

Good luck btw x

I'll defo be popping in once bubs is born! Altho with pcos, its harder to lose weight. May speak to docs about it. But will give it a try myself first. :) xx

Count me in chick. Think I'll start Feb all going well. Love the idea. Xx

I'm going to jump on the scales today and see what the damage is first then join you girls then if needed. DH is feeding me chocolate for pudding after dinner-might stop that soon :) xxx

I'm in getting hitched next year too So wanna lose a fair bit and have to tone up hate my flabby belly xxx

Yep ladies, let's be sensible and don't Jump into anything too quickly! I will start the thread on Monday and anyone can join, not just dec/Jan mums xxx

i'll probably have lost weight by the time babs is born compared to what i weighed before and i wanna use that as a starting point to slim down. ive lost 5 and a half stone on weightwatchers before so i think i will try something different this time, possibly the cambridge diet or something, just have to see what i can afford. i shall deffo join in come march.

i'll probably have lost weight by the time babs is born compared to what i weighed before and i wanna use that as a starting point to slim down. ive lost 5 and a half stone on weightwatchers before so i think i will try something different this time, possibly the cambridge diet or something, just have to see what i can afford. i shall deffo join in come march.

Yeah that's what happened to me. I lost 2 stone before i became pregnant. Think its the reason I did get pregnant plus I was on the pill and never missed a day. Now everyone's saying I look a lot slimmer. I should have weighed myself straight after though because i think ive put on a bit because of Xmas. I was thinking about the Jenny Craig diet but can't afford it at the moment xxx

Most definitely count me in! Will you point us in the right direction when its done? I really want to get back in shape (obviously not immediately, but by summer). Great idea Pos x

Will do star!

Wow bev and nik u done so well!! I put in 2 stone before my bfp so have that to lose as well :roll: xx

count me in, i'll give myself 2 or 3 weeks to get in a routine, will have ready food or take aways unless OH wants to cook, then I want to lose a fair bit.

I might just pop in to see if there's any tips for healthy and yummy food:) And to support you all:)

xx

Count me in too please!!!

Whilst I'm off work I intend to get myself back in shape.

Will do star!

Wow bev and nik u done so well!! I put in 2 stone before my bfp so have that to lose as well :roll: xx

Similar to me hun! Stone and a half before! :roll: I'll be honest and post my weight once I know it. It'll make loads of girls feel better I reckon lol and will shame me into losing it!

xx

I'm definitely in! My thighs look like a turkey's at the moment, I just know I've been gaining loads of weight.

Want to go back to my wedding day weight - that's the last time I voluntarily weighed myself, and it was 2 years ago, LOL!

I'll join in too :)! I feel so much better for my loss of appetite and knowing that I'm not over eating and causing long term damage so I don't really ever want to go back to pigging out again :)

Im in. Hoping a mixture of healthy eating, BF and taking bubs for walk will help,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back