DEVASTATED

Reading this has bought tears to my eyes :( I am so sorry for your loss. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Please take care of yourself x

:cry: :cry: hun i am truly sorry and saddened by your news, my thoughts are with you and your family and baby caitlin RIP.

lots of love and hugs lisa xxx :hug:

Im so very sorry for you loss hun, thinking of you and your family today. Look after yourself and please take care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sleep well baby girl xxxxxxx

I am so terribly sorry and so lost for words. My thoughts are with you :( and sending you lots of :hug:

I am so so sorry to hear your news. May God be with you and your family during this sad time. Hugs and Kisses

So sorry for loss, thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug:

I just cannot find the right words to say how sorry I am for your loss!

My heart goes out to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im truly sorry for your loss Allycat and the loss of a beautiful baby as well :( :cry:

OH my god Ally.. :cry:

I've only just seen this!

I'm so so sorry to hear that.. I really am.. :(

I can't imagine what you are going through right now.. I am almost in tears for you.

Oh hun.. I'm so sorry :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: I am so sorry for your loss Ally, what dreadful news. You will be in all our thoughts and prayers during this terrible time for you and your family.

xxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear this news,look after yourself hun.

As I hope we've all been able to share our messages of support with Ally, I'm now moving this to the appropriate section. :(

I am really sorry, can't imagine what your going through :hug: :hug:

I've just read this - I am so so sorry. Please please look after yourselves and each other.

I hope all goes as well as possible tomorrow, I cannot imagine what you're going through right now.

God bless you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back