DEVASTATED

allycat

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that my little angel's heart stopped beating some time over the weekend. I just feel completely lost and empty right now and still can't quite believe it.

Baby Caitlin Marisa Aimee will be born asleep tomorrow...

Thank you for all the support you have given over the last few months and I wish you all the best.

I may not be on here again for some time, but me and my OH will try again when we're both ready.

Ally xxx

I'm sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :hug: :hug:

omg im so so sorry hunny, i dont know what to say thats terrible :( :( RIP baby Caitlin, i hope you find the strength to get through this :hug:

Im so so so sorry hun.That just bought a tear to my eye,they say everything happens for a reason but you just cant justify why these things happen,my thoughts are with you and your family.

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no, I'm so sorry hun xxxxx

RIP little angel

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh I'm so terribly sorry ally, my heart completly goes out to you.

I hope tomorrow goes as well as possible and that you have some time to spend with your daughter.

There are some lovely women on here who have gone through this themselves, so hopefully they will be able to support you.

Lots of love

Valentine Xxx

:hug:

That's awful, I am so sorry to read of your loss.

Take care of yourself and your family and cry as much as you need to :hug: :hug:

Oh God Ally, I'm so very sorry hun :cry: :cry: I dont know what to say but am thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so so sorry, I can't believe it. My thoughts are with you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.

Oh Ally, I'm so very sorry. Life can be cruel. Sending you and your family love through this horrendous time :hug: :(

Don't know what to say, you and your OH take care of each other. :hug:

xx

ohh hun im so so so so sorry, :( :( hope u can get through this :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. My thoughts and :pray: are with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry, thinkin of u and sendin lots of hugs at this time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back