Very sad

dyscochick

Reaction score
Scan today revealed baby stopped developing at 8 weeks. Will have a medically managed miscarriage at home over the next 2 days for some very complicated work related reasons. I'm very sad and empty, OH as devastated as me and is amazing. Good luck to all you girls as you move onward and outward and hopefully I'll be here again soon xxxxx

So sorry :( almost the same happened to me:( there are many different ways to see it, we decided to keep fixing the LO's room for our future LO that will come :)

I'm so sorry dysco :(

We're all here if you want to chat.

Xxx

so sorry for your sad news, same thing happened to me and it is devastating.
just take some time out and chill, think of yourself right now and getting better, try not to worry about work, im sure they will understand. x

omg dysco i am so so sorry to hear this big big :hugs:

if u need anyone to talk to to, i'm here :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I was devistated. I know how you are feeling.

Take care of yourself over the next few days and I wish you a speedy recovery and back on here again soon.

xx

So so sorry to hear this. Stay strong x

This is such sad news, many many hugs and positive thoughts to you and your OH...

Thats awful hunny, its a hard thing to cope with i had a m/c lasy year. my oh was a great support to> look after yourself x x x

So sorry to hear the awful news. I'm so glad our OH is being wonderful. Get though this awful time together and when ready start again in a positive light. Things will work out for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back