Very sad

Oh my gosh so sorry! I really hope your ok! PM me if you ever need to talk! Really hope that you are ok! xxxxx

Awwwww dyasco that's awful ews, so so so sorry.
The exact same tng happened to me in april, I was unconsolable.
U have a great OH who ias being great which means a lot. It can happen a lot with ur first, bless u.
Think of all the good tngas u have in ur life and try to see it as not meant to be :)
Big hugs x

So very sorry for your loss :( I had the same thing with my first pregnancy xxx

Last edited:
I am really sorry to hear your news. I went through the same thing 2 months ago. My baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and i didnt find out untel i was 11 weeks. Its a really hard thing to go through. I still think about it everyday. But If you want to start trying again keep taking folic acid and my doctor told me that you can concieve 2 weeks later. I wasnt ready then but keep strong xx

Thank you girls for your lovely thoughts. It means so much. It's going to be a hard few days to have the medical management and then we can move on when we are both ready to. Can't say the hospital were fantastic, they could have made a traumatic experience much easier. An sho nearly had a complaint made against her when she said in front of us both that she had better things to do than consent me for a home medical management of the miscarriage. Sad sad sad but we'll get through it together xxx

So sorry for you hun, take care my thoughts are with u and you OH Xx

Really sorry to hear this :hug: look after yourself chick xx

So sorry for your loss Hun. Big hugs to both you and your oh. :hugs: wishing you a speedy recovery and gl for the future when you are both ready. I'm here if you need to chat.xxx

So so sorry hun. Same thing happened to me in January. It really is devastating. Always here if you need to talk. xxx

Sending massive Cuddles & Kisses dyscochick

I will say a pray to the stars tonight for you xxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry.......*hug*

Please take good care of yourself xx

I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and your OH.

Just catching up. Terrible news Dysco, I'm so sorry. We're always here if you want to chat. Sending you loads of hugs and love. I hope to see you here again when you and your DH are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back