Devastated :-(

Hi sweetie,

Just wanted to check in on you although I understand if you are not on for a while.

I hope hubby gave you the biggest hug when he got home last night and that you have managed to get a little sleep.

I hope that all goes as expected on Monday, gosh that sound awful - I hope you know what I mean?

So sorry once again

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi thank you for all ur kind words ur right it isn't fair specialy after seeing a heartbeat it makes feel all the more cruel,I have a gd family around me and dan is off now till I need him,I told maddison she can't realy get her head around it properly but I explained the best I can and I have kept her off school today so she can ask me any question that pops into her tiny mind,its tuesday carnat that I go in to have op monday I have to go for pre op,I'm going to sign the form thing for them to look at the fetus and see if they can wat went wrong and ask for the results of lasts yrs and see what answers I get,I understand ppl have mcs but my body seems to let a bby get to 6-7 weeks ish not quite sure with first time but this time she said it happened just after last scan at 6+6 I googled and with a mmc it is usualy generic what ever that means. I know my age is against me on this one so maybe my eggs are just no gd anymore I don't know all I do know is I just can't get over how strong my symptons have. Been and this happens its taught me never assume anything,I wish u all a happy healthy pregnancy and thnk you all xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You poor lady, what a horrible time for u and oh. Hope you can atleast get some answers after op, hope it goes ok for u lovely xx sending big hugs xx

jojo I've just caught up with this, wanted to send you hugs darling, so sorry I missed this xxxxxxxx

Oh bless you! How utterly devastating! I feel so so sad for you when I read this. Massive hugs hun xx

I am so so sorry to read this JoJo. I've somehow missed this and my heart wants to break for you. I really am so sorry. What a cruel and horrible thing to have to go through, not only once but twice. You sound like you have a gem of an OH and your lovely children will give you strength. Take good care of yourself and let everyone look after you. I really wish things were different for you. Here if you need to talk. Sending a wee hug to Maddison too who will be gutted but kids bounce back quick as you will know. Big hugs xxxxxx

Hi JoJo just wanted to pop inane see how you were doing, thinking of you xx

i am ok baring up done myself a ttc journal as never did one b4 and i needed somwere to rant and vent at mo and then wen im ready for my next journey xxxx

I'll pop into your journal hun, really thinking of you :hug:

im so sorry Jo that you've been through this a second time. I know how you feel, I suffered a silent miscarage myself, lost baby at 8 weeks. Its so unfair. I wish you all the best sweetheart, give yourself time to heal xxx Hugs x

Big hugs hunni, i hope yr next journey is alot kinder to you xx

thnx wilson :) feeling a bit better today only early days yet but bleeding is like virtualy nil think my surgeon did a very gd job cos last yr i bled for days quite heavy n then slightly for 10 days x

I had to have a termination a dew yrs ago as i was in a bad car crash and broke my pelvis in 7areas and it wasnt stable enough to support the pregnancy not long after the accident, it was the hardest thing ever, and the bleeding after the op doesnt help either, i know how you feel hunni, i pray this pregnancy goes well n me n the bean are ok, i know a day that doesnt go by you dont think about it. A journey in life that doesnt turn out how you wanted it to be doesnt nessesarily have to be a sad one, it just means that journey wasnt for us just yet and to smile and start another one..life throws us some shite cards but its the hand we deal that teaches us how to get through it, xxxx

That's a shit deal u been dealt there aint it poor you :-( I'm with u tho I know at the time its shit and I don't like saying it but it wasn't meant to be and it all becomes apparent later on why it wasn't meant to be but in the meantime we have to ride the journey that life throws at us. Xx

JoJo, just wanted to say , you have a brilliant positive attitude with all this you are going on, and that will see you through to the better times XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back