Devastated :-(

Awwww so sorry jojo :(

After reading what you had been through before with your previous mmc I was all happy I thought too that this would be a sticky for you. As hard as it is, try and stay strong xxxxx

So sorry jojo I hope your husband gets home soon to be with you x

I am so so sorry jojo, i'm heartbroken for you and can't imagine how you must be feeling. :hug:

Oh jojo, Im so so sorry, horrible news, we made the mistake of telling our little boy that a new baby was coming and then lost it, you just dont expect it to happen, especially as you had had first scan. Personally, I think you right to have op, I wouldnt do it naturally again. I hope your oh home now and he can give you some comfort, Im so sorry lovely, take special care of urself xxxx lots of love xx

Omg hun im so sorry to hear this!! You know where i am if you wanna talk big hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Im really sorry to hear this hun. Big hug to you.

Michelle. x

So sorry to hear this. Awful for second time round. Noone deserves that, and I don't think it was wrong to tell your daughter, I would have done the same after seeing a HB like that.

I'm really so sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs xxx

Jojo so sorry to hear of your loss, wish i could give you a big hug :hug:

Xxx

I'm so sorry to read this, it's devastating isn't it. There is nothing anyone can say that will make you feel better at the moment. Just know that everyone is here for you when you need us xx

So so sorry you are going through this :-( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back