DEVASTATED

Oh my gosh... I'm so very sorry. There are no words in the world that can be said to make you feel any better but my thoughts are with you and your family, I am thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry hun, my heart really goes out to you and your family.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thinking of you tomorrow

oh no, i am so sorry.

why do these things happen? life just isn't fair

sleep well little one

Ally, my heart just wrenched reading your post, I am devastated for you, I cannot even imagine how you are feeling or what you are going through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow, wishing you love and best wishes for the future.

Life can be so cruel. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sleep tight little one.

Allycat, there are no words at a time like this. Your baby knows she is loved, as she loves you. She will wait for you now till you meet again, and will be with you through the hard times you and OH will have.

Oh sweetie, my heart goes out to you.

Love

Sue

Life can be very cruel sometimes. My thought and best wishes are with you and your family at this heartbreaking time.

Hey Hun ! thinkin of you and your other half xx

and sending you love and hugs at this sad time xxx

RIP :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh god no Ally, I am so so sorry. After all you have been through so far.

Thinking about you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Totally devastated for you and your OH. Thinking of you both and sending love and light to you both for tomorrow. So sorry :hug: x

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

Oh hun, Im so sorry, How utterly heartbreaking, but you will meet her again, her time just isnt now, she will always be by your side though, you will be in my thoughts, take care of yourself,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss hun :( my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back