****December 2012 Mummies**** (Also everyone welcome)

He has a Ewan abd i use the white noise at night. thankfully he just dropped off. Wonder how long for though!

Sophs Elsie was like this last night it's horrible and exhausting. She seemed to wear herself out though and thi safternoon slept for 4 hours took 5oz slept 4 hours and just took 5oz again with a mini sick in the middle to be fair but so much better. Fx you get something similar even just for a break in the 2oz feeds xxx

Now I don't know of he'll go one hour or 3 before a feed, cue me not sleeping well, ready to wake when decides he wants a feed!

Good luck you get a little rest Dysco x

Thanks doob, he's awake and feeding now. Hope goes back down again!

No one can prepare you for he difficult it is to be a mummy can they! Love it though xxx

No sleep for me last night, been up since 4.30! These December babies are really testing us aren't they!
Hope you ladies managed to get some sleep?

hi girls sorry havent been on much phoebes been keeping me busy! its my 1st wedding anniversery today :) but Phoebe has her first set of jabs later :( not looking forward to it :( hope your all ok :) xxx

Happy Anniversary :love:
Good luck for jabs later, hope she is ok after x

God luck with the jabs! Sorry you had a rough night Sue, it's exhausting isn't it xx

hope you get more sleep tonight sue! we did a photo shoot at pixiephoto today in mothercare, got some lovely phots coming. will post when i get them :)

jabs all done phoebes got a slight temp. so shes has a little calpol. does any one know how long the effects of the jabs will last? sue hun hope you get some sleep tonight :) xxx

Cant wait to see the pics Dysco :)
Kayuki - I think if the effects lasts more than 48 hours I would contact the Dr. Hope she is better today?

Cant wait to see the pics Dysco :)
Kayuki - I think if the effects lasts more than 48 hours I would contact the Dr. Hope she is better today?

hey sue shes better today shes been all smiles this morning. but i think her legs are sore as shes cries if she lays on them. :( had a huge screaming fit at 2 this morning as she diddnt want cuddles. :( did you get any sleep last night? xx

Awww poor little lamb, and poor you! Glad she was better this morning, hopefully her legs are not so sore now? I dont know if it's the same but I know that when I had the whooping cough vaccine my arm was very sore for a day or 2 after, maybe the jabs have just made her a little sore?
Got a little more sleep last night. He slept but was very fussy and fidgety so kept waking me! We are getting there though x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358867476.022272.jpg
Mothercare have an offer on their newborn photo shoots. Can't wait to get the pics!

Awww poor little lamb, and poor you! Glad she was better this morning, hopefully her legs are not so sore now? I dont know if it's the same but I know that when I had the whooping cough vaccine my arm was very sore for a day or 2 after, maybe the jabs have just made her a little sore?
Got a little more sleep last night. He slept but was very fussy and fidgety so kept waking me! We are getting there though x

im thinking that too as i was the same when i had that jab it hurt like hell! shes become cuddly again if i put her down 10 mins later she starts crying :( think i might keep a eye on her and ring dr tomrow if no better. we had a thunder and hail storm last night along with a bit of snow it was very strange weather she slept through it but i couldnt sleep. cross fingers for a better night tonight :) how olds you lo? phoebe gets like that too bless them xxx

Oo thanks Dysco I'm off to look into that xx

Kayuki hope your LO is a bit better x

im thinking that too as i was the same when i had that jab it hurt like hell! shes become cuddly again if i put her down 10 mins later she starts crying :( think i might keep a eye on her and ring dr tomrow if no better. we had a thunder and hail storm last night along with a bit of snow it was very strange weather she slept through it but i couldnt sleep. cross fingers for a better night tonight :) how olds you lo? phoebe gets like that too bless them xxx

Hope she's better tomorrow, let us know how she is. Hopefully you get a better night tonight.
My lo is 5 weeks and my oldest is 20 months. I love them both dearly but gosh they are hard work! I'm told it gets easier though so lets see... :lol:

Hope she's better tomorrow, let us know how she is. Hopefully you get a better night tonight.
My lo is 5 weeks and my oldest is 20 months. I love them both dearly but gosh they are hard work! I'm told it gets easier though so lets see... :lol:

aww wow you have a handfull :) but i bet your oldest one is loving having a little brother :) ive also heard it gets easier. im going to see the health visitor tomrow and see what they say. i really dont like seeing her poorly and crying. :( of course i'll let you know :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back