****December 2012 Mummies**** (Also everyone welcome)

Kate1985

Reaction score
Thought I would start it off as most people are here now. Despite being a November mummy in the end I still consider myself a December mummy because I should have been one xxx

Last edited:
Where are all the December mummies? Xxx

They'll be here soon Kate :lol:

In the meantime - hi :wave: :wave:

xxxxxxx

Hi Nat :) they obv still have demanding newborns! I'm a cheat really as I'm a November mummy and actually had Harry before you had James. Weird! Xx

Infact if I remember rightly I ad Harry in your due date! Xx

Infact if I remember rightly I ad Harry in your due date! Xx

The 5th?

Wow - you are one of the first November Mummies ha ha!!

Those early weeks are so hectic, I miss them and don't miss them if that makes sense?

xxxxxx

Yeh the 5th...not my intended due date of December 27th. Had I gone as overdue as you he still wouldn't be here! I miss them terribly but glad it's got a bit easier. I had to pack away all his premmie baby clothes at the weekend as he's far too big now.That made me sad xxxx

Yeh the 5th...not my intended due date of December 27th. Had I gone as overdue as you he still wouldn't be here! I miss them terribly but glad it's got a bit easier. I had to pack away all his premmie baby clothes at the weekend as he's far too big now.That made me sad xxxx

What happened? Did Harry just come early or did you have a reason for him to be so early?

(soz I was so preoccupied with being a big fatty I can't remember!)

I had to pack all James' newborn stuff away when he was 4 week. He is in 0-3 months now but I've already started buying 3-6 :shock:

It's mad to think Harry was only due a week and a bit ago!

xxxxxxxx

I still have a titchy newborn (although hes a month old) if anyone wants one for the night!?! He had terrible colic at the moment and will only sleep upright on mine or OHs chest! As OH has to be at work at 7 I feel it may be a loooong night lol... I still haven't got many preemie clothes he is just about 5lb now and we rotate the same 3 or 4 sleep suits and vests as I live out of town nowhere here sells tiny clothes lol his snow suit is ridiculous his arms and legs don't even reach the holes :-/!! He will however be the best dressed 6 month old all in beautiful winter wear that I got as pressies that will fit him
In summer lol! People were so lovely with beautiful clothes too! Gutted :-(

Sell his winter stuff on ebay hun? If you can't return it?

Sorry that sound so thoughtless but no sense in the clothes not getting used?

In the same vein you could bid on some premmie bits on ebay too. I got a few newborn bundles for 99p (a fiver with postage!)

xxxxxxxx

I've just been back and re-read your journal hun Kate!

Little Harry was just too excited to meet Mummy and Daddy hey? :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm here!! I have a baby that for the first time ever won't sleep. Think she's picked up that I was stressed earlier. Oh wound me up for not being helpful, one of our cars wouldn't start, tenants in my rental property aren't paying and now oh texted from work saying he keeps blacking out. Not a good day

I should have been a December mummy (02/12) but Ollie had other ideas (27/10) lol :) xxx

Had my little fatty weighed today. 11lb 8oz!!!!! xx

I'm one day off being a December mummy (and genuinely thought I would be lol) so will ne stalking this if nobody minds :)

Looks like a lot of December babies wanted to come early! Xx

I'm here! Due date baby for me. 4 days old now and feels like we might (let's hope I'm not speaking too soon) be turning a corner with night time feeding. I've spent the last three nights feeding, winding and then trying to settle Joshua without success, last night he didn't go down until 5am. Now we are trying a 3 hourly routine and it seems to be working!!

Joshua was weighed yesterday and had lost 8% (down from 8lbs3 to 7lbs8) but not concerned and hoping he will be starting on the upward trend now that my milk is in

Hello December mummies :)
A lot of you are probably still busy with your newborns!!! Enjoy them as I've just noticed how quick my newborn has grown! Xx

I've had such a good baby who always goes straight back down at night. Tonight she has slept all of 20 minutes, she lays in her cot and cries and now laid next to me and wide awake and happy. So wish she would sleep or lay quietly in her cot. I'm worried I will fall asleep with her here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back