Dark Red Blood!

TeeUK

Reaction score
Just went to loo as I felt something was coming out of me and it was dark red blood, about a teaspoon. Since Friday I have had bright red,pink, orange, brown discharge and now this......no pain but tummy does feel a bit achy though.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Midwife said to call her first thing in morning but I am afraid I will mc tonight :(

hello, i havent any first hand experience of this, but i think you should try and rest up tonight, and get your partner to give you a nice tummy rub, gently. that always makes me feel better! speak to midwife in morn. really hope it is ok and nothing horrid happens, good luck and try and relax xxx

Hope everything is ok hun. :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of you!

Hope everything is ok!

:hugs:

X x x x

I really hope everything is ok, I have bled with 3 of my pregnancies and everything has been fine, they reckoned the 1st pregnancy was from having sex that was at about 9 weeks, then with my next was about 14 weeks and they reckoned it was when I would have normally got my period. My 3rd was a bit more complicated and I bled constantly from 9 weeks till 33 weeks till I had him, I actually hemeraged i bled that bad, my waters ended up breaking at 22 weeks, so there can still be hope as he is 6 now and absolutely fine. I have had miscarraiges too and my best advice would be to rest and take it easy try not to stress easier said than done I know but then if the worst happens you can never say to yourself what if I had just taken it easy etc, I felt really guilty after my 1st miscarraige I miscarried twins and carried on as normal after i lost the first one infact I ran around an awful lot in denial i think. so please just take it easy and I wish you all the best. the one thing you need to hold onto is that you are not in pain and a teaspoon of blood is not much you are not soaking through a pad so you do have hope.

go to a&e hun,they will sent u straight for a scanto see whats going on! it happened to me yesterday and i have my scan next week as im only 5 weeks :(

How is everything this morning hun? Hope ur ok?

Hi ladies,

Had a sleepless night, was in a bit of pain. Sharp stabbing pains just to left of pubic bone area. No blood this morning just brown discharge. Tummy feels really sore like I'm having a period, feels like my insides are about to fall out. Just waiting for midwife to call me back. Will update soon as she does.

Thank you for all your replies.

That may just be round ligament pain, hope everything turns out ok honey xx

Hi Ladies,

Midwife just called, she has got me an appointment at the early preg unit this Thursday at 10:45am, so fingers crossed nothing happens before then.

I am trying to think possitive but as I have already had a missed mc I kinda feel it's happening again. Haven't had any symptoms for two weeks except slightly sore boobs at night.

Will keep updating, thank you for replies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back