Feel like I'm having a period

TeeUK

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Some of you may have read my other posts about what I'm experiencing right now. Just wanted to ask if anyone has felt like this.....I feel like I'm just starting my period, light dark red to brown bleeding, like what you get in the first day or two of period and a really sore and achy lower tummy. I would have been due my period about a week ago, I've been feeling like this for about 4 days.

Anyone else experienced this?

i havnt tbh, ive just had a constant wet feeling down there? i seriously think a trip to A&E will do you the world of good and put your mind at rest

I was going to go to A&E this morning but the thought of sitting there for hours was stressful enough....midwife got me scan Thursday so I just got to wait it out...feel like :wall2:

i know what umean i was in a an e yesterday but i have to wait two weeks for my scan :( but im hoping and praying ur okay hun :(

Two weeks why so long?

Mind I was really suprised when she got me a scan for Thursday but now I'm thinking it's because she thinks what is happening to me is not good sign.....

be positive - she is probably doing it to make you feel better. I am sure if she was really worried she would get you one today!!
Try not to worry - hope everyhting is ok xx

they have sed that long as u wnt see anything untill your near 7 weeks so it will be pointless to scan me now, where as you are further gone then me x

I really hope everything goes okay for you!!

x

Thank you all your replies everyone :)

Been resting all day, only had a little reddish/brown discharge though day. Tummy still feels sore.

loulou....Hoping you have a great scan on 15th xx

thank you! and glad ur feeling better just please rest up!

Hi hun, how are you feeling today? Hows your tummy?
Since early this morning, i have had really bad cramps in my tummy, they are like period pains only ones that make me want to curl up in a ball and want to cry :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got woke at 6:45am by my dog, she had a litter of pups just over a week ago....I've been running up and down stairs through night ever since, i'm wondering if that's what has caused bleed.

This morning she woke me which such a start I was half way down stairs before I even woke up .....after I sorted her out I went to loo and had some red blood and a little clot bought the size of a apple pip. BF gave me a telling off and said to wake him if dog causes probs but I don't realise I'm doing it till it's too late.

Went back to bed until 11am and woke to brown discharge. Tummy still feels like I've been booted in it. It feels really bruised all over. I'm really nervous about scan tomorrow and feel like it's going to be bad news :(

Good luck for your scan today hun - let us know how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back