Cycle 1 with Ovusense.

aw that would be amazing! especially right in front of the castle!

I will count 1dpo from tomorrow and see what happens. I haven't had a normal 28day cycle since I was 16,before I was diagnosed with PCOS.

have you tried soy before? I'm going to try tribulus terrestris if I haven't had any luck this cycle. Have a read of this when you have a chance.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/tribulus-fertility.html

hopefully you're just having delayed ovulation and your temp will pick up tomorrow xxx

Yeh tried Soy twice and got cracking positive OPKs but never did bbt so not sure if I did actually O. Think I will give it a bash next month and then maybe try the TT the month after? I am willing to try anything. Xx

Same here. I have tried soy and been on clomid with no success but did have positive opks but never temped.

I've been reading about lp and some people can have an lp of 20+ days...making me wonder if this happens to me because I'd normally start testing on cd15 because my cycles were 33-40 days long and I wouldn't always get a positive but would always get af is this makes sense lol xx

Yeh defo makes sense. That's a long cycle. Mine are 28 days to the dot very normal AF every month. Positive OPKs every month so maybe just not ovulating.

Would you try Soy again? I really think I am going to try it again next month and see what my temps say. Hope it doesn't effect the trial.

Can't wait to see Ovusense tell you your O date. It's very exciting :) xx

7f1f59cc3404856f987d78c33a6cd414.jpg

So this happened this morning! If I did ovulate on this date then I'm out anyway as hubby was away until Friday :( but if it is true and I get af in 9-10 days then I'll know lp is 14days...if not then I'll know my lp is longer. It says I can stop using it now but I'm still going to just incase it picks up something else xx

Yeh so glad it confirmed for you!! Whoop whoop :) :) you might of caught it after?? Keep your hopes up chick xx

Yea hopefully! Yea I'm not worried too much because atleast I know it's confirmed ovulation xx

Yeh that's brill :)

My chart sucks ass lol! I am doing the Soy next cycle for defo and EPO. Just trying to find doses etc for EPO. Xx

Hey ladies, I'm back from Aruba! Think I got a cold on the plane... so feeling sick again. Yay. I wanted to start ovusense last night but I'm waiting for my iPhone to come in the mail. Hoping it arrives by Wednesday. Looks like your charts are doing good, hope the glitches are all worked out with this gadget, can't wait to see how it works. :)

Wooo welcome back Salley!! How was it?? Sorry your poorly :(

My chart sucks. I haven't ovulated as of yet which is worrying as I have a 28 day cycle. I have loooked into loads of stuff and I am trying Soy again next cycle, upping my vits and adding cod liver oil and EPO.

I input all my data on ff as I can chart meds, OPKs etc and I find it easier to read xx

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
Aruba was fun we did a lot of jewelry shopping. I bought a new watch and OH got me beautiful rose gold and diamond jackets for my studs.

afad8d02712a5364cdd2eb801a8bb421.jpg

c5fdd0987e63f4c145c40952c8c0524c.jpg

06d699b1f4c324c17f17625e9fcb142d.jpg

I won't spam the thread more than that. It was a beautiful island. St Thomas is still our preference though--going back there in May! :)

Omg that looks so lush!!!! Glad you had a good time :):) xx

Salley android got the app now...don't know how it works though! You don't need the part you plug into the headphone bit to use it apparently but I can't get it to work but maybe you will have more luck!...beautiful pictures! Glad you had a fab time.

Thanks for the kind words cockermum(sorry I don't know your name) but atleast I would have had ovulation confirmed...next month I might see if I can get my gp 2 do a blood test 7days after it says I've ovulated xxx

I am Charlotte or Lottie :)

It will be good eveidnce to show the gp and hopefully they listen. I am going to have one more cycle then hit the doctors. Don't want them to say well you don't ovulate every cycle.

I have a lot of pills for next month lol! Xx

Yea I will ring my consultant at the hospital and see what he says...I was referred for ivf but got discharged because my husband had a vasectomy reversal and they don't give you treatment if your partner has had the reversal...even though he has a normal sperm count! My consultant was so angry about it he's actually wrote to the Welsh assembly health department pleading my case because if I was a single person with my husband as a donor I would get treatment! But I'm going to give it a few more months with this little gadget and if nothing then I will look at going private xx

What pills have you got for nenext month? Xx

Wow! I can't believe they just threw your case out! I hope you win! It's expensive private.

Multi vit (no a), folic acid, vit d with calcium, vit b complex, omega 3&6 And my Soy. I will be rattling lol! Xx

Yea I know...atleast I was honest I could have lied but I'm not like that plus I believe in karma and I would have been worrying that something would go wrong...if it's meant to be it will be :)

Ooo think I will add a few of those to my daily routine. I currently take seven seas, omega 3, vitamin E. I'm adding tribulus terrestris next month I will take that on days 5-14. I also take metformin for PCOS. I'm also joining slimming world I lost 24lb 2 months ago for treatment that I got discharged from so want to loose another 2 stone. Hopefully that will help with ovulation xx

Wow that's a fantastic weight loss! I quit smoking a few months ago and ballooned so need to start on weight loss. I darent get on the scales.

Yes I really believe in Karma aswell.

Where are you getting your TT from I keep reading about it :) xx

Thanks! That's when I put loads of weight on when I quit...but I quit 5years ago!

I ordered some on ebay...think they were £6.99 for 120 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back