Pre-seed HELP!

mummy24

Reaction score
hiya girls well just wondering if anyones used pre-seed an had bfp?

me n my ex oh - have been trying for 1year now to have a baby back in september i had chemical pregnancy! we went to the doctors an he refused to test my ex oh for a sperm count. as he said he's too young which i thought was aload of rubbish! but anyway i was wondering if any of you girls have used pre-seed with a low sperm count an does pre-seed aid the sperm count ? as well as help conception..? x

I have used Pre-seed for 3 cycles with a hubby with a low sperm count and it made no difference.

Is there a particular reason that you think hubby might have a low sperm count besides the length of time that you have been trying?

I don't feel that pre-seed has any benefits except for the lubrication element.

It doesn't harm the sperm cells, but i don't feel it will really help them to get to where they are are going.

Anything is worth a try though :)

hiya

well - the fact its been a year trying he's only we've been trying since he was 22 an now he's turned 23 in october , i dont know really if he has am just presuming to be honest , as i also had a chemical pregnancy in september ive got some tablets that are suppose to aid conception. an ive noticed that i dont have or produce EWCM.... maybe its me thats got a lack of EWCM? i produce the white cm an the sticky an watery just not EW! but not sure if this is a wife tale but ive been told the whiter the sperm the better an he doesnt have a lack of it an its always sooooo white so am thinking maybe if i do the tablets an the pre-seed to aid me i may stand a chance?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back