Cycle 1 with Ovusense.

CockerMum

Reaction score
Well it's here. I have a spring in my step and a boost of motivation for this ttc lark. OH was even interested, had a read and said it looked like a sperm (like Lulla's OH - big kids lol)

Found it easy to set up. Apart from the charger bit as it doesn't fit overly well more like a squeeze to get it in.

AF was short and not painful so will be starting temping with the 'sperm' from tonight.

Just a thread for the girls using (or for people interested). Looking forward to seeing charts and how we get on with it and in general :) xx

Wow that was quick! Wish they gave me tracking information. It's good OH is on board! And as silly as they can be, they're right.. it does look like a sperm. lol

A few girls have received theirs aswell. Hope yours comes tomz Salley. Has AF shown up?

He made a joke about my ovaries seeing it and sending out lots of eggs to tackle it. He soon stopped laughing with I mentioned being pregnant with multiples lmao! Xx

I got mine today also! I'm cd2 so af is still in full swing...can't wait 2 start using it! Just hope I do it right...I've just connected it 2 my ipad...be much easier when they have the app for android! Xx

Thankfully I have an iPhone as I always forget to charge the iPad lol! I am on CD 4 :)

I will be using my Clearblue OPKs aswell this month and if I am defo not doing my nights will be trying to do SMEP.

Good luck Lau. I am sure we will get it right but hopefully I should have the swing of it by then so feel free to ask questions xx

The only thing I wanna ask an tell me if I'm being daft but the sperm looking thing...does that run out of batteries? I got cheap opks so I will use them when it says I'm about to ovulate...but I got pcos and apparently opks don't work if you have that...so I've prob been timing everything wrong for the past 2 and a half years! X

I don't know what it runs on tbh. You don't turn it on or anything just pop it in and when you take it out on a morning you just connect with phone. Think it needs replacing every year.

First night of using it. I was scared it was going to pop out but soon fell asleep and didn't think about it. Easy to download the data this morning. So far so good xx

I just saw this. I've only been trying a month I do think it's silly if I go for something like this isn't it I'm just being so impatient lol it says from 6 months of trying onwards

How long have you ladies been trying to convince

Oh right ok il just wait and see what happens! Glad u had a successful first night!

It's up to you! If u feel you will benefit from it then get one!...I've been ttc for nearly 2 and a half years. Xx

It's been a year for me. The first few months I wasn't actively trying then I used OPKs. I struggled to temp with a thermometer as I forgot when I woke. I couldn't pass up this opportunity as I got it for £30 when I was supposed to be £130. I just want to see if I actually O and it i don't then I have charts to do the doctors so they can do something.

I will also be using my Clearblue digi OPKs. Xx

Ohhh good luck with that!!
Was it on offer that's a brilliant price haha

Yeh I did a thread for people to get one with the discount :) I don't know if it still has it? Thank you xx

I got it I got it! Yay! I'm not taking it out of the packaging until AF arrives though. The box is a lot flatter than I expected it to be..

Whoop! I know I was shocked lol!!

I hope you get some answers soon Salley xx

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining in. Mine arrived today - looking forward to using it!

Welcome! :)

Have you got it all set up? Starting tonight? Xx

I'm about to set it up. AF due tomorrow and started spotting today - for the first time in forever I don't mind - curious to see how it works!

Haha get AF out the way then you can start using your 'sperm' lol!

It's weird. Think I fell asleep with my legs closed ha! Xx

Well that's the 2nd day done - whoop!

Work are still undecided if I am doing days or nights next week - grrrr. If nights then not much BD but will hopefully see some ovulation.

Got my Clearblue trial paperwork through yesterday so will be posting that off this morning. Will hopefully be trying that next cycle.

How is everyone getting on? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members