Cycle 1 with Ovusense.

Thanks Ladies, well I've done it! Ordered it last night and had email today to say it's being shipped.hopefully I'll get to use it tomorrow. So excited :dance:

Don't forget to join the ovusence users group on FB if you're on it x

I know I ovulated late last night...had really strong cramps from the left side! Hubby got home at 3am this morning so fingers crossed...here's my chart so far :) I used preseed this month because I've had no ewcm so hopefully that helped n all :) how are you all doing? Xx
1ac2ff64a43525bfd481011f992c9439.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well my ovusense arrived yesterday and i used it for the first time last night. No issues so far. Obviously too early to show anything. I'm cd8 today. It will be good to see how my temps look over the next couple of days. I haven't bothered using my opk's today and I think I'm having withdrawals from poas :lol: are you ladies using other methods of ovulation prediction too? Do you recommend any supplements or vitamins to take? I'm currently just taking my usual multi vitamin and folic acid. My OH has just ordered some make fertility vitamins too. We are seriously getting down to business:dust:

I was taking vitamins but they made my cycles long...I am taking tribulus terrestris it helps with ovulation and also antibodies...I weren't going to use opks but I found some and did one on Thursday that was positive...I do have PCOS so know not trust them but it must have been right if I ovulated late last night! If you want to use them then do it! At least u will have another method of backing up ovulation if ovusense is right! Xx

this is mine today x

Attachments

• 16558681_10158678304135355_652068487_n.jpg
    16558681_10158678304135355_652068487_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
Your chart is looking good! I'm looking at buying ovusitol xx

Lulla your chart looks fab!!

Welcome Fast. I am just taking folic acid now as I was beginning to rattle and struggled to swallow them.

Hey Lau, I think you need your progesterone checking sweets. It doesn't look high enough for after O?

Got to book my GP app for next week to discuss bloods etc. The nurse butchered me and got a cracking bruise on my arm :( xx

Ovulation hasn't been confirmed yet...I'm still in the window...I'm ringing the hospital Monday because I'll find out what's going 2 happen next...thinking about asking for bloods xx

Hey guys. Going to make a WhatsApp group as I am not on here often. Please add me 07484853445 xx

Fastnet please feel free to join us. It's just much easier to keep in contact lol! Xx

Thanks cockermum. I'm not on fb very often, but I will join your WhatsApp group if ok. Would you all be able to take a look at my graph and let me know your thoughts? Ive been having ewm for last 2 days but no other ov symptoms (usually have pain left side by ovary). I'm not sure really what to look out for with the graph but hopefully by next cycle I'll be a bit more clued up! Fx I wouldn't need to though, and toes and legs and arms and everything else!!! :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_184146.jpg
    IMG_20170207_184146.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 11
What's your WhatsApp name? Give me a WhatsApp message and I will add you to the group. It's easier to see pics through what's app aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back