Cycle 1 with Ovusense.

It's a lovely photo :)

Yeh for the new phone. Bet your looking forward to playing with when you get back. Lots of things to look forward to Salley :):) xx

Hia! Has your temp been up and down or has it been around the same everyday? Hope you have a fab holiday salley! Xx

Thanks Lau! It's been rough getting to it but I'm sure OH and I will have a great birthday getaway. Finally falling into place and I can't wait to try out my new gadget when we get back. :)

And Charlotte you're absolutely right in going to have fun playing with my new phone, lots of great things going on (about time). lol

That's mine so far :)

Had a lovely Sunday today. Hope everyone else is well xx

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 16
I really hope you do and thay you both come back nice and relaxed! I'll try and upload mine in a bit. My Sunday has been really relaxed hubby bought a new car yesterday I wasn't to happy to begin with but life will be much easier with two cars only downside is its huge and I can't drive big cars! Xx

Haha Lau I have a 11 plate micra and can't park that lmao!!

We are chilling watching XFactor after a roast chick dinner. Had a lovely bubble bath and OH showered with my fave aftershave on - defo BD tonight lol! Love Sundays.

Oo can't wait to see your chart xx

1765eba31bdab9b6a7f598ee664c47ba.jpg

Here's my chart...don't know if it's worked?

Omg I know what you mean I got a fiesta and can't even park that! I park sooo far away from the shop doors! Xx

Yep it's worked. Can't wait to see our progress ladies :)

Haha my OH goes nuts coz I avoid parallel parking and park further away or I stop the car and swap with him so he can park it. If I was in the car I learnt to drive in I would be able to do it *women drivers* lol! Xx

Heres My First month xx

Attachments

• 15058628_10158243455570355_943584434_n.jpg
    15058628_10158243455570355_943584434_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
Morning ladies,

Lulla your temps look nice and steady. Mine are abit all over. Looking forward to seeing what happens this week with us. Didn't sleep great last night and back at work today :( xx

Ohhh I can't wait to start using this gadget! I still haven't opened it completely... Are you ladies doing anything else to check your results from the OvuSense? Like temping or opk's..

I am using my Clearblue advanced opk aswell Salley :) will start checking my CM from tomz aswell xx

Evening...I haven't long got home from work!...hubby has gone away to work until Friday so won't be able to bd until atleast then...so I'm not holding out much hope unless if I do ov it won't be until atleast next week or the week after...my cycles vary from 33-40 days...I've read online about taking tribulus terrestris day 5-14 have any of you heard of this?

Xx

Aww fingers crossed for a late O for you Lau! Sounds like you had a long day :(

Never heard of it - what is it? Xx

Getting mild AF type fullness below? Weird lol xx

Apparently it's a Chinese medicine and is good for fertility...helps with antibodies in male and female...I will read more into it and if no success this cycle I will try it next cycle xx

Good luck Lau. Will have a read about it tonight :)

Nothing much cycle wise happening with me today. BD tonight whoop! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back