In a panic

good stuff, you can have an implantation bleed upto 8 weeks or so i THINK , its just your egg burrowing into your lining sweets xxxx so glad it all seems to be ok phew!

Glad you are feeling better. Good luck tomorrow. Big hugs and fx for bean x

Phoned a friend whose mum is a midwife and spoke to her... she said that i shouldn't worry it's either implantation or decidual bleeding which is really common.... thank god as i've started bleeding a bit again but it's only when i wipe.... it's not flowing out...

She told me to take the other pregnancy test i had if i wanted to so i did and it showed pregnant and moved on to 2-3weeks since conception....

keeping all crossed now xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0560.jpg
    IMAG0560.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 19
Hope all is ok sweetie, it's sounding more positive though.xx :)

Well I’m much happier this morning. No bleeding other than brown old blood when I wiped (sorry for TMI) so things are looking much better. The EPU didn’t think there was any reason to worry they took bloods and I have an appointment to go back again next week.
Even my hubby is positive about it as his ex had 2 miscarriages and they were nothing like what I’ve been experiencing.
But if it is a mc then its nature and hubby has said we’ll get right down to ttc..... much happier today thank you everyone for your comments. xxxxx

Glad your feeling happier today Hun, hang in there and think positive thoughts.xx

Argh even though they said the reckoned it is implantation bleeding and that my blood disorder is probably why it’s heavier I’m still not convinced. I passed another wee clot this morning but the blood hasn’t been BRIGHT red like it was on Monday. I know people can bleed and pass small clots and everything is fine but it’s really hard to stay positive. And I'm stuck in work and can't talk to anyone about it... :(

:hug: try and stay positive, its all sounding good so far. xx

oh my heart skipped when i read this . Is there any more news? x

Hi Lara, the bleeding has slowed down it's just old brown stuff now and it's never been flowing only really there when I go to the toilet. My mum is a former nurse and she’s told me not to worry too much either. Everyone thinks it’s down to my blood disorder as it makes me bruise easily and bleed.. I have a platelet disorder...
It’s just hard to know how much bleeding is ‘normal’ and how much isn’t. I guess I just need to see how it goes. I did another cb digi and it’s still showing the right amount of weeks since conception I’d have thought if my levels were dropping it would show different. But I guess it’s just down to nature now... trying to be as positive and philosophical as possible...

ahh that all sounds much better then, and yes, I think you are right, when I started to miscarry (early on) the lines got lighter and the CB digital went from 2-3 to 1-2 and then not preg :(

So keep yourself nice and calm and positive - lots of love x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back