Crimson92 Labour Watch :D baby is here :)

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just recieved this from Crimson - "Hi Pinky, Its crimson here, in the hospital just had pessary and a sweep, will let you know if things get moving soon, hopefully!!!!"

Good luck hun, come on baby!!! Mummy is more than ready to meet you now :)

Update 8.20pm - "Having some mild contractions but nothing strong enough for labour ward yet so OH had to go home. Not too happy but hopefully contractions pick up and OH can come back and I can get baby"

Poor think, hope it doesn't take too long for things to get going.

Just received this at 06.22am

Down on labour ward - I made it! Had waters broke and have epidural (great stuff btw!) still 3cm they are thinking of giving syntocin to speed up contractions, but I must say iv had a lovely sleep! X

It's taking a while but I'm glad she got a good sleep!

Update 9.20am - Sorry took so long to reply OH had phone lol turned out not needing drip doing good just had a slow bit whilst I was sleeping OH got to hosp at 2 lol, just got examined 7 - 8 cm now baby moving down alot too so getting alot of pressure a bit sore but ok xx

Don't think it'll be too long now :)

Amelia was born at 12.58 she is 7lbs 10oz. Her hb went down a tad so tried forceps but ended up getting cut and ventouse , she is beautiful but! Worth the pain, xx

Congrats on your wee girl honey! Can't wait for pics!!!! :)

Last edited:
:yay: woooooo bank holiday labour watch! Good luck crimson xx

Ooh!!! Good luck!! Image if she comes today :) she'll share her birthday with Kat and Will's anniversary :)

GOOD LUCK xx

Good luck crimson, hope to hear more soon! x

Good luck Hun, hope things don't take to long to get started! x

Shouldn't be long now! Good luck crimson!

Thanks for the update pinky.

Ah, this is great news. I'm all on my todd now. My baby has no notion of coming in April by the looks of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back