*Roo3's Labour watch***baby is here***

jodied

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Thought I would start a labour thread for Roo3 - as you know she is being induced today so there may be a bit of a wait!

Just got a text 04/06/11 at 12.43hrs:

"Have had the 24 hour pessary and am now playing a waiting game but it's unlikely anything will happen today! X"

I've said I hope she manages to get some rest whilst she's waiting! Good luck Roo3!! x

Post on this thread from Roo 04/06/11 at 20:45hrs:

"Haven't got anything to report. Nothing has happened so far and is looking unlikely for anything to happen until I get on the drip tomorrow! Am bored out of my mind here and the room is roasting! Keep telling myself
it'll all be worth it!"

05/06/11 at 08:40hrs:

Not heard from Roo so sending text to say I hope she got some sleep and that things start moving today for her!

Text from Roo 05/06/11 at 08:47hrs:

"Hi Jodie. Was just about to text u. Managed about 2 hours sleep as both women next to me were having contractions thru the night. Started to get some tightenings in the night but they have worn off today. Having the pessary out this morning then it's off to labour ward for waters up be broken and or drip to start contractions. They've promised me baby will b here today. X"

Text from Roo 05/06/11 at 11:10hrs:

"Hi Jodie. Have just had the pessary out and am only 1cm and cervix is still posterior so am being moved to labour ward to try and break my waters. If they cant I'll b on the drip. Going to b another long day! X"

Text from Roo 05/06/11 at 19:43hrs:

"Waters broken at 7pm. Not on drip yet but likely I'll b on it in an hour. Can't believe it's finally happening!"

Text from Roo 06/06/11 at 04:19hrs:

"Jake Mackey ringer born 03.44 6th June. 9lb 5oz. Mother and baby both fine, father traumatised!"

Last edited:
good luck roo. i love all these labour threads. xxx

good luck - hope it goes well x x

Thinking of you Roo! Good luck hun. Even if not today, you should have your baby in your arms very soon & won't be wondering for too much longer what is happening x

Sunnyb xxx

Good luck Hun x hopefully it isn't to long for you x

Hi all.

Thanks to Jodie for starting this thread.

Haven't got anything to report. Nothing has happened so far and is looking unlikely for anything to happen until I get on the drip tomorrow!

Am bored out of my mind here and the room is roasting! Keep telling myself it'll all be worth it!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Xxx

hope youre ok today Roo and things have moved along!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111