Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

I have to admit I felt really down today.... been having really strong bh's with loads of pain... saw the midwife and she said it wasn't the real thing so not to worry... I could have cried :cry: By this stage you don't care anymore.... :(

39 Weeks & 2 Days

Only 5 days to go til my due date :D

Feeling pretty worried at the moment with SPD being so bad and also madam has turned fully back 2 back and doesnt seem to be budging so im scared things arent gunna be straightforward! Been doing everything i possibly can to get her to turn, crawled around for most of the night last night & i wanna hopefully get her to turn asap cos really dont like the idea of b2b labour :?

No proper contractions yet :(
Will update again later if theres anything to tell haha.....

4d1d63cf518f18e6a9a0a30ed5c06dfa.gif

can you go for a swim today (or even just a float) that might help SPD and bubs get into position? :hug:

Yeah probs gunna go later on this evening when its quieter cos it will be full of kids today I think with it being weekend. Thanks chick :hug:

oh Jo, sorry she's turned.. sounds like you are going to a have a proper little character there... fingers crossed she comes soon.

dont know if this will help... but been reading about homeopathy in pregnancy etc after some ones thread...

and i found this out... Pulsatilla 200, Arnica 200 and Kali Carb 200 can help turn baby into correct position

Hi honey, wow I can't believe you are nearly due!!!! Time flies soooo fast!
I hope your little one turns soon!!!

Thinking of you :hug:

everybody wave bye bye to the jo/madam bump :D :wave: :wave: :wave:

we don't want no more pictures of madam unless it's outside your body! :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand:

u feel better this morning after last night jo ?

my plan to remove bri from xbox didnt work , he was still on it at 2 am :rotfl:

Yeah feel ok today, dunno what came over me just went all dizzy n weird although im feeling really sick today & runs again so think I may have picked up a bug/virus to be honest :?

Haha men & their toys, it was 2am when sam came off his PS3 aswell :roll: pffttt 'HELLO, we do exist u know' lol

Awww Jo, I just checked your Tummy Gallery, and now I miss my bump!! You got pregnant not long after Libby was born so I remember you getting your BFP, and can't believe how fast the last 9 months have gone :shock:

I can't believe she's nearlly here!! Many many good wishes for a fast and uneventful labour, I hope all goes well for you, can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous girl, enjoy every minute hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back