Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

none of the above worked for me...id say jst do as midna says....your relationship comes 2nd once she is here :roll:

oooooh hope something happens soon for ya :hug:

No such luck yet, just had period type pains today on and off but nothing really strong or regular... doesnt look like todays the day! :lol:

happy_chick said:
No such luck yet, just had period type pains today on and off but nothing really strong or regular... doesnt look like todays the day! :lol:

I keep saying that.... period pains but that turn into nothing... *sigh* so not today then... although I have pink discharge :cheer:... never thought I'd be happy about THAT.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

woo woo!
Hope you got some sleep last night finally.

Id try a trampoline and a treadmill - worked for my cousin!!!

:shock:

Squiglet said:
happy_chick said:

I keep saying that.... period pains but that turn into nothing... *sigh* so not today then... although I have pink discharge :cheer:... never thought I'd be happy about THAT.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oooh am i right thinking maybe the next 24/48 hours for you then??

Happy chic - play a little game, get dh to unpack your labour bag and hide all the contents, guaranteed you'll start then and he'll forget where he's put everything :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I agree with midna, nothing will work unless baby is ready to pop, just enjoy these last few days or however long you got left cause you really will miss it soon enough.

I had caster oil 3 table spoons in a cup with fresh orange juice it made me go into labour but would never recommend it, It seemed like nothing was happening then my stomach started to gurgle felt sick had the worst dido ever and during the night my contractions started but then again I was 6 days overdue so my baby may have already been making plans about joining us.

A wallk seemed to do it for me...whether that was just a coincidence...

awww just think..at the most your baby will be here in just over 2 weeks!!

how mad is that!!

princess_h said:

how mad is that!!

Long enough though :)

Squiglet said:
princess_h said:

how mad is that!!

Long enough though :)

O i know believe me lol mine went on forever...but if you look at it from outside the box 2 weeks isnt that long compared to the whole pregnancy..

**cue 35+ week pregnant people waiting to rip my head off lol**

Im just trying to be positiv cos believe me i know how bad the last few weeks are so :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

it will all be a distant memory soon :cheer:

Im just taking each day as it comes, im 39 weeks tomorrow so means only 7days to my due date :D also seeing MW and hopefully being reffered to consultant about SPD etc aswell so least things are moving in a positive way at the moment lets hope I carry on feeling this way!

I had a lil paddy earlier cos people due after me seem to being having their babies :lol: but I know she'll only come when shes ready.

Ive had period pains on and off all day, strong BHs and pains... Was sick last night, been pooing loads lmao! Baby has been going mad all night so dunno if that means anything, probably not :roll: lol

Will keep u all informed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back