Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

4 days but hopefully less :dance:

I am 9 days now so into single figured but think I will go overdue :(

Great bump gallery :hug:

Thanks girls :D

Fothers get a countdown started, its keeping me sane so far hehehe :lol: I think i'll go overdue to be honest but the most it can be now is 14 days so doesnt sound too bad :pray:

your great tummy gallery is just great jo , i so wish i was slim when i got preggy so i could have done something like that!

Oh my word Jo, it's gone so fast :shock: Love your tummy gallery, such a cute bump. I can't wait to see pic's of her outside of your tummy though. Good luck hun :hug:

As for countdown's, I'm on my scan countdown, only 2 day's to go!!

Jo I love your tummy diary! Its so amazing to see how your body has changed. You must have a very comfy tummy as your little girl clearly likes it in there!!!
Come on little lady! Mummy and Daddy and all the PF friends want to meet you!! :cheer: :cheer:

ooooooo come on baby...im so excited for you!!!

How is your OH feeling?? 8)

39 weeks 3 days

Just been for a curry for my friends birthday, had a lovely night and had some shocking pains earlier but suprise suprise... they've stopped again!! She seems to have done alot of big movements so hoping shes decided shes wants to turn AGAIN hopefully the right way this time! :lol: :pray:

Keep going pretty dizzy, not sure what thats all about whether im not well or a pregnancy thing but it aint nice. Just making sure I keep on eye on it anyway.

My feet are majorly swollen, they are unbelievably huuuuge and really feel awful they keep tingling and getting pins n needles :( ahhh the joys of pregnancy!!

princess_h my hubby is really excited, keeps saying he's gunna make sure he's the best dad ever and cant wait for her to arrive, i have no doubt that he'll make a fantastic father too :D :cheer:

Thanks everyone for comments on bump pics, i thought it would be nice to be able to look back and see how my bump has grown... amazing aint it :)

x x x

Oooh curry is meant to be good for getting Bubs moving. FXed it all starts soon :pray:

I also cannot believe how quickly your 9 months have gone! You got your BFP not long after I started TTC! Hope you're holding your LO in your arms soon hun :hug:

3 days to go!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Unless the curry kick started things for you last night :wink:

3 days!! :cheer: :cheer:

come on wake up or it'll be 2 days before u know it!

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BABY :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think I am more excited about seeing the arrival of Jo's baby than my own.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BABY :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think I am more excited about seeing the arrival of Jo's baby than my own.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

if we all pray hard enough then she might not come online today.. she might be walking over to her laptop and POP!!! :shock:

Im here, shes not made an apperance yet... plenty of pains but nothing regular! x

c'mon Jo.. i'm using you as my yardstick... once you've popped I hope to not be too far behind you...... no pressure........ :rotfl:

great tummy pics too its nice to have a record of it...

will you be seeing m/w again before due date to see if she has turned?

Thanks ladies, I think shes too comfy in there hehe!

I see consultant at hosp tomorrow so will find out her position then, hoping im right and she has begun to turn :pray: :pray: Having lots of pains, just ignoring em all now cos they never end up being anything! Bet I go over... we'll see i spose.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back