COUNTDOWN LIST

I dont mind if you jump the queue :hug: :hug:
I love scans when they are fairly late on..you can see everything in so much detail! :cheer: :cheer:

me too had one done with my son lee quite late and its just of his face, perfect!!! :D will ask them to do one today if she is being co-operative, will keep all informed :hug: :hug: xx

Oohh i hope she behaves for you!
Make sure you come back and let us know what they said :hug: :cheer:

oh i will i promise, fingers crossed eh? :hug: :hug: xx

i have got everything crossed for you...which is making it kinda hard to type :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :wink: :wink:

dont you have some work to be doing vicki :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kayzee said:
Dont wanna spoil anyones fun but i know i have 19 days to go but i have been told could be anyday from 36 weeks and as im 37 + 2days maybe it could be me? :shock: please dont kill me if it is :rotfl: xx

:shakehead: :shakehead: ...thats not fair!

I want baby here now! **throws tantrum**

hehe

well unless someone decides to give birth before friday then its me :cheer: :cheer:
But by the time they have finished fucking about i think i will be looking at saturday morning :shakehead: :talkhand:

Eblinx said:
dont you have some work to be doing vicki :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nope, just getting ready to go home as not feeling too good! So i'm sitting staring at my computer screen till 12 comes!

awww no :(
I will let you off today then hun.
Go home and put your feet up :hug: :hug:

I'm going home for a nice realxing bath and then bed for me!

Still here....BUT had a show this morning I think (stringy snot when I wipe (sorry if tmi))!!! Had really strong braxton hicks for about 2 hours last night and a feeling that LO was kind of burrowing down if you know what I mean. Have also needed to go poop a couple of times this morning :oops: Keep everything crossed for me that it's not a false alarm

Dippy said:
Still here....BUT had a show this morning I think (stringy snot when I wipe (sorry if tmi))!!! Had really strong braxton hicks for about 2 hours last night and a feeling that LO was kind of burrowing down if you know what I mean. Have also needed to go poop a couple of times this morning :oops: Keep everything crossed for me that it's not a false alarm

That sounds really promising hun... keep us updated :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back