Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

How exciting.. so close now could happen anytime for you :cheer: Sorry i dont have any more ideas to make it happen sooner hun.. i think i'd just sit there and nag baby to hurry up lol xx

I read yesterday that making a drink of 'cumin tea' is what Mexican midwives recommend.

Seemingly you put 1 teaspoon cumin powder in a mug of boiling water with an inch big piece of raw potato in the bottom and drink several times a day

Not sure how vile it is though?

http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/natinduc.html

Not long now :cheer:

fothers said:
I read yesterday that making a drink of 'cumin tea' is what Mexican midwives recommend.

Seemingly you put 1 teaspoon cumin powder in a mug of boiling water with an inch big piece of raw potato in the bottom and drink several times a day

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think the other "cumin" tea works too!! :moon:

Kimbo said:
fothers said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think the other "cumin" tea works too!! :moon:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Tried that tea... hasn't worked yet :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've tried that one too- no joy yet- might need to resort to the spice cupboard :rotfl:

Thanks girls :)

Midna reckon ur right but as u know we gotta try just to keep ourselves sane I think lmao!! That tea sounds grosssss haha Kimbo ur just a dirty cow ;)

Ooooh not long to go now hun! You will probably give birth before me! :rotfl: :hug: :cheer:

personally I would distract myself by checking the final instructions on my safe baby handling kit :wink:

good luck hun :D

libs said:
personally I would distract myself by checking the final instructions on my safe baby handling kit :wink:

good luck hun :D

It was uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Your my Secret Santa!!! :D
hehe thanks hun ive had a good giggle at that :lol: some funny stuff in there!

:D My Dh bought me one when we started ttcing - in case I'd forgotten how to do it all :roll:

glad you liked it :D

I cant believe how fast its gone. It only seems like last week you got your BFP! :hug: :hug:

Itas gone fast, I think your were about 16 weeks hun when I met you and then I had Imogen a bit later on, wheres the time gone.

Make sure your nursery is finished and do all the small things you have been putting off and the time will go, have you had nesting instinct yet?

We've not done a nursery cos hopefully moving so she's in with us, been doing all the lil bits n bobs that needed doing over last few days so think we're as ready as we'll ever be! :D

Yeah I've been nesting, just been clearing out kitchen drawers :lol:

happy_chick said:

fake poo!!!!
batteries!!!!
nuts and bolts!!!!
old cameras!!!!
cat toys!!!!
tape measure!!
spare keys!!!
shoe polish!!!
screwdriver!!!

Kimbo said:
happy_chick said:

fake poo!!!!
batteries!!!!
nuts and bolts!!!!
old cameras!!!!
cat toys!!!!
tape measure!!
spare keys!!!
shoe polish!!!
screwdriver!!!

As u can see Kim takes a great interest in the contents of my kitchen drawers :roll: Its ok Kim we'll find u something to keep u occupied u poor girl.... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back