Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

does sound like she's getting ready to make an appearance very soon Jo, all good signs :D

Is it a big baby?? just wondered if head is Fully engaged why you're still measuring term?? it usually drops a bit :think: (don't mean to scare you now :rotfl: )

:hug: :hug: hope she gets a move on for ya - id love some symptoms of anything starting :roll: :roll:

moomoo192 said:
Is it a big baby?? just wondered if head is Fully engaged why you're still measuring term?? it usually drops a bit :think: (don't mean to scare you now :rotfl: )

Wudnt have a clue.... On my notes it says PP to Brim is 'Fully Eng' and Fundal Height says 'Term'. Dont be scaring me now :shock: :rotfl:

I keep reading here and getting all excited with you - then I don't know what to write!

I love that you started this thread, I love all the little details through the countdown.

I hope she comes soon.... or then again, I hope the thread gets even longer... NAH - I hope she comes soon for you.

floppit said:
I keep reading here and getting all excited with you - then I don't know what to write!

I love that you started this thread, I love all the little details through the countdown.

I hope she comes soon.... or then again, I hope the thread gets even longer... NAH - I hope she comes soon for you.

Aww bless u, thanks hun :)

39 Weeks & 1 day

Had the worst nights sleep of my life and SPD really really bad last night & this morning, thought it may just be pressure pain last night but the crunching and clicking in the night told me otherwise :(

Im in the worst pain i've had so far from SPD, was hoping it would improve as I got closer to due date but I think that was wishful thinking. I cant move my legs at all without excruciating pain going through my body, just went to the toilet and cried every step of the way im in pure agony :cry: I've not used crutches much before because felt too embarassed but I dont think I have much choice at the moment.

I dont see theres much I can do either, the hospital/MW have said if it gets any worse then they will admit me and put me in a wheelchair but I'd much rather be in pain at home than hospital I think so keeping my mouth shut for the moment. Seeing consultant on Tues but have been told by MW that they have a new policy where they will not induce due to SPD before Term+10 as there is no risk to baby only me & they need to get their csection figures down and it increases the risk of csection :evil: so it basically felt it doesnt matter that ur in excruciating pain, their figures are more important! :? We'll see on Tues I spose but defo not holding my breath!

No pains as of yet, wish these bloody waters would break or contractions would start properly instead of stupid period pains & BHs!! Anyways, thats my update for the mo. Im stuck in bed and cant move :( sorry for the moan, just needed to let it out!

Aw hun, hang in there, not long now whichever way you look at it :hug: :hug:

Hope the spd pain eases for you soon and the period pains etc ARE you body preparing for labour, getting you thatone step closer with each pain, its just you feel it but don't see the changes happening...you will soon enough :D

That sounds really hard!

I just hope she comes soon so that you can start to get on the mend.

sorry you're in so much pain honey :( :hug:

not long to go now though... and it will all be worth it :hug: :hug:

That is so unfair :shakehead: :shakehead: my friend was induced at 38 wks and the only reason was they though the baby was a bit bigger than average - he we 8lbs 4 when he was born - but she is a midwife and the consultant did it as a favour (I think) - and there you are in complete agony and they wont take that into account because of their bloody figures - I think that is just awful :hug: :hug: I know it is tedious for all of us at the end but I cant imagine being in so much pain as well - I would be like you though what is the point of pottering around a hospital alone in a wheelchair - nice solution to offer ya :wall: :wall: hope the consultant talks more sense

6Days!!!! :shock: I remember when you first said you were pregnant and now you only have 6 days left... :D

:hug:

aawwww hunny - i hope she makes an appearance soon for you!!!! :hug:

happy_chick said:
[quote="paiges_mummy":2u1u4su7]with a bit of luck it will be me 1st :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no such luck

Erm thanks :? :talkhand:[/quote:2u1u4su7]

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hang in there sweetie! Im sorry the pain is soo bad, spd is a mother fooker!!! all your symptons spund good and im sure the little one will be here in no time at all :cheer:

Just rest, rest, rest and post on here! :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope she comes soon for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had BH constantly all day yesterday with some really horrible cervix pain too and AF cramps so know how you feel that way- just wish body would get itself into gear quickly :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back