mat leave countdown!

loz

Reaction score
Is anyone else counting down to their maternity leave? I have just over 3 weeks to go (19 working days to be precise)!
There is a lot of stress at work and I cant wait to get away and just think about baby things!
Does anyone else want to countdown with me? :cheer:

hurray! 3 weeks today for me!

getting a bit annoyed with people saying im going too early though :(
a week of holiday followed by four weeks maternity leave before bubs is due might be excessive if I didn't plan to be taking 12 months off!

when are you due loz?

I've got 5 weeks left after this week. Got 1 week of work, two weeks holiday, then back for final two weeks at work.
My stupid employer wouldn't let me take my outstanding holiday immediately before starting mat leave, they said I'd have to go back for a minimum of 2 weeks :twisted: :twisted: :(

I'm leaving at 34 weeks too as it coincides with the start of half term :cheer: :cheer:

yayyy for all you going on mat leave soon :D :cheer:

Me - I've got 13 days left to be precise and it can't come a moment too soon as I'm knackered

I've still got ages yet!!! The rest of this week, then half term, then 3 1/2 weeks the easter holidays then 3 days!!!!

So i think thats 34 working days, not fair!!!

Im leaving at the end of Feb not sure how many days that is but i cant wait although i will be sad.

Im leaving fairly early (got holiday to use) and i give all of the ladies that are leaving much nearer to their due date a pat on the back, i dont know how you manage it.

I'll join you! Got two weeks left on Friday!!! wahoo! I thought 3 weeks before my due date was gonna feel so early but I am sooooo ready for a rest while I can!! Bring it on!!
:cheer:

Can I be smug?

Never mind three weeks, I have 3 DAYS left. I finish at 1pm ish on Saturday after a stupidly placed parents' conference. WOOHOO! :cheer:

Hi heles7, I'm due 12th April so doing a similar thing to you - taking 8 days as A/L then 4 weeks for mat leave before due date. One girl at work's baby came 3 weeks early so I dont think leaving 5 weeks before due date is too early. I'm getting really exhausted so want to finish asap!!!

debecca - not fair not fair not fair!!! Not really, you deserve it, you can rest, watch Jeremy Kyle and be glad that your life is so much better than the poor souls who go on his show!!

Thanks everyone - cant wait to be off with you guys!! :wave:

I'm not finshing for AGES :(

And I have so much to do

So excited!!! I finish 2 weeks today!! 10 working days left!!!!!

I have got a couple of appointments too including a morning of parent craft!! So that should take up some time too!

I have already started training my replacement (though I feel guilty cause I am really leaving my boss in the poo, Shes awful and pretty much useless!!!)

1 DAY TO GO! 2 lessons and a parents' conference tomorrow (Saturday teaching sucks) and I should be freeeeeeeeeeeeee by 2pm :cheer:

I'll join you.

:)

I finish in 3 weeks today.... so 15 more working days after this one.

I'm due mid-April... and intend to take a year off.
I am not due any maternity pay/ leave from my work, as my work contract is now finished.
I'm looking forward to having some time off, for myself, before baby is here.

:)

x

Technically I have 6 weeks left. But I'm signed off for next week. The Monday I should go back is a holiday and the Friday I should finish is a holiday. So I have 3 full weeks and 2 part weeks to work. :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

:( I'm not due to start mine until 21st March. But I think I'll be taking earlier Mat leave i'm knackered already now.

Ive got 21 working dyas left, 4 weeks and 1 day. Then a weeks holiday then my mat leave starts. i'll be 36 weeks. Think it all depends on how you're feeling and not worth burning yourself out. i'm on my feet all day pretty busy but i've had no problems through my pregnancy so am lucky and feel better for keeping busy.
Thats not to say i'm not looking forward to mat leave, can't wait :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back