mat leave countdown update . .

loz

Reaction score
I only have 9 working days until my maternity leave starts!! :dance: :dance: Where is everyone else on their countdown? Will be wierd leaving work, wonder if I'll have withdrawals? Doubt it!! :rotfl: Will miss some people though. I'm going to take it easy and watch the Brits tonight and try and spot my sis in the crowd, OH is off out, so will have some piece and the laptop to myself!! :D

Yay..mine has just started tooo!!! We're due date buddies, but if u read my ecky thuump thread...i may beat u to it :hug: :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

what are you going to do hun, just relax or do you have lots of things to do before baby gets here?

I started mine ages ago because Im allergic to work. Really though I took all my hol first and then mat leave started on Monday! Feel like Ive ben off forever though :shock: Since about Jan 11th I think and I dont miss work one bit :cheer: :cheer:

I am sooo jealous, dont start my leave till the 14th march. Three weeks to wait :(

mine officially starts tomorrow although I've had 2 weeks off sick :dance: :dance:

next Thursday is my last day!! im also "working from home" tomorrow :D

I think it will be weird, saying goodbyes to people, it always feels so awkward. think i might just run whilst nobody is looking :oops:

The countdown officially begins on Monday- I'm on half term at the moment so it doesn't really count- just 10 work days left starting Monday come on March 7th!

4 weeks tomorrow. Though it doesn't officially start until 7th April I'm be on holiday from 20th March :D

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but having been signed off for the previous 2 weeks I have a bit more energy this week.

Im so looking forward to mine i have a ticker. Not long now!

Hiya

Started mine on Monday...couldn't believe the send off they gave me...£80 mothercare gift card...was in tears!

X

I finish on Friday, but the tomorrow is my last full day at work because we have a parentcraft morning on Friday so I will only be in work for 2 hours on the afternoon.

I work in an office in a manufacturing warehouse and the staff dont work after lunch on Friday (office staff have to stay) so I will be saying alot of goodbyes tomorrow. I know I am gonna cry - especially with these hormones!! Just hope I dont make too much of an idiot of myself!!!
Its a sad time to leave because we have been going through a redundancy situation and when I go back to work in November alot of the warehouse staff will have gone! I know I am going to be so upset!! But I am also really looking forward to a good lie in next week and loads of crap telly!!!

You may well beat me to it Anna!!!! Hope you're getting prepared and everything sorted just in case!!
Tilly - will be so nice to be a lady of leisure, I am going to see friends who are off work, get my hair done, sort the house out, watch crap tv, lie about!! What are you doing to spend the time? Any good tips?
By the way I meant peace not piece!! I'm losing it! :rotfl:

I finish mine on 10th April, 2 weeks before my due date :wall: Thankfully I only work 9am-3pm so it doesn't feel like long days :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back