Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

happy_chick said:
I had a lil paddy earlier cos people due after me seem to being having their babies :lol: but I know she'll only come when shes ready.

hehe i did this....charlotte church was due around the same time as me and had hers way before me lol

this was my face -- :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:hug: :hug: for u hun

If time is going slow for you now, wait till you get to your due date cause every day after seems like a week in itself. :roll:

Hope you go before then though, sounds like things are definately gearing up for you.

7 days!!! a WEEK!! ONE tiny week!!! 39 gone, ONE to go!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

UPDATE - 39 Week MW Apt

Been to see MW this morning, wee fine and BP ok :D

Shes begun to turn back to back again so need to get doing my exercises again but MW thinks it should be easy to turn her as she's only moved around slightly, so ill be crawling around on my hands & knee's I think!

MW said that as soon as she turns and gets into correct position she think's ill go into labour as head is fully engaged and shes basically ready to go :cheer: does sound like it will be long!!! Im also measuring full term now on fundal height so reckon im all set :D

Ive been referred to see consultant on Tues (8th) but MW doesnt think they will offer me an induction before T+10 but worth a shot I spose!

Had runs this morning... cud it be a sign? Oooo how exciting hope it happens soon, fingers crossed for me ladies!! :pray: :lol:

Oh yeah and I've had tonnes of thick slimey mucus this morning (sorry tmi!), start of show perhaps? :?

i had tyhe runs before labour (altho it was for about 2 weeks before)
And my discharge went like that too.

good luck!

:cheer: Sounds hopefull :cheer:

Not that I have any idea......but I want to be positive :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YaY Happy Chick :hug:

Oooooooooooooooo Jo! It all sounds very promising!

Its mad to think that very soon after all this waiting your little girl will be here!!!

Woo hoo!

:cheer: :cheer:

Good luck jo!!! I had the sickness and the runs the night before i had frankie and now know it was me gearing up for labour!!!! Good luck sweety! Sounds like she may be ehre soon enough!

Oooh sounds exciting, the time has gone so quick all of a sudden, you were one of the first I read about getting their bfp back in ttc!
Hope you are nearly there, good luck!
:hug:

Thank you ladies, just hope she doesnt keep me hanging for too long :lol:

Good luck, hopefully you wont be waiting to much longer.

sounds like she could be on the way soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back