Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

This is the info that I found:

A study was done in 75 patients who underwent induction of labour with Prostaglandin E2 gel. All these patients had an unripe cervix. The commonest indications were post-datism, intrauterine growth ******ation and pregnancy-induced hypertension. All patients were primigravidas with singleton pregnancy and beyond 35 weeks of pregnancy. The mean Bishop score at the time of instillation was less than three. The improvement of another 2-3 points within six hours and by 7-8 points within 12 hours was found after instillation of the gel. 92% of the patients went into spontaneous labour and 8% required reinstillation. The incidence of failed induction was 1.33%. The mean duration of latent phase was 10.34 hours. Induction delivery time was 16.43 hours. 68.1% patients required augmentation of labour and 31.9% did not require augmentation of labour with oxytocin drip. The incidence of vaginal delivery was 81.33% and that of caesarean section was 17.33%. The commonest indication of caesarean section was foetal distress.

Huge :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you hun. I think us lot are getting more impatient than you :D

Good luck for tomorrow Sweetie!!! I can't believe you are going to be induced the very day I come over to third tri....I think you are trying to avoid me!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I hope everything goes smoothly and you are posting pics of your princess in no time!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck Happy Chick!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your story, OMG yuou must be a bag of nerves!!

Good luck, good luck!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Yeah im excited, scared, nervous & everything else inbetween!! Dunno how im gunna cope 2mora morning as we dont have to be at hosp til 1pm im gunna be pacing around wondering what the hell to do with myself!

Just been reading some statistics on induction of labour and its really reassured me :D

Got lots to do today, need to rearrange my labour bags as didnt expect to be induced & need to take more clothes etc as ill be in longer... argh never stayed in hosp b4 im scared! lol

eat quite a fair bit before you go in :) get some energy down ya! an add some lil touches to the bubz room myt help pass the time a bit :D or get somethings like washing and stuff in before you go in you wont have tym after lool im sure u will find something 2 keep u occupied... read tha bible lol loads of storys in there :)
its your last day of freedom :lol: make the most of it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back