Could this be the start of things?

RM - I have not been on here much as I have my hands full but I came on ealrier and saw your avatar and thought I had missed something!!! Hope things happen soon xxxx

Thanks Erin! Im also as ratty as a big fat hormonal rat! Could that be a pre-cursor to labour I wonder?!

Im in one of those moods when usually only a big glass of red wine will do the job!

Sorry, I have only just seen this thread RM, I got all excited when I saw your new avatar pic and thought that you had had a littlegirl, now I've ready the whole thread , i know as you haven't had baby I'm guessing your just reminising from Rosies birth!

wishing your contractions to kick in bigtime and labour to get cracking, and that you have a happy Vbac birth to treasure - I know you can do it X

Me too!!!! Was soooo excited then!!!
Good luck anyway - fingers crossed for you still hun, hope he or she gets a wriggle on for you. Bet you're bursting with excitement waiting to meet them xxx

I can't wait, I just want to see baby and say 'Happy Birthday' like I did to Rosie! I know baby has lots of hair but I dont know the sex - Im so eager to know! :)

RM - I have not been on here much as I have my hands full but I came on ealrier and saw your avatar and thought I had missed something!!! Hope things happen soon xxxx

I saw the avatar and panicked too, thought I'd missed it!

Sounds like M&S is a good place to go into labour then, JJ.... if that fails, RM could just throw some water on the floor and pretend, haha!

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open.... hope you have a great VBAC - soon! x

Aww thanks H - I really do want an amazing birth experience, for me its like the first time so I am a bit nervous and worried about different things like tearing etc. Im sure that my hypnobirthing will help and Im not adverse to some assistance with the gas and air!

Hey hon, hoping that the bad mood is a sign - it was for me with Harrison. Got it all crossed for ur VBAC xxxx

REALLY hope you get you VBAC hun! :D Bring on the pain I say!! Hehe! x

I dont mind the pain, last time it was like my body just took over and I couldnt even speak :)

Fingers crossed things kick off properly tonight hun and you get your vbac!! Goodluck x x

havent been on for a while just noticed this thread

good luck hope things start soon for you xxx

I've put my mum on standby :lol: I dont think it will happen tonight though x

Just noticed your avatar Helen-did baby arrive?!!!

Just noticed your avatar Helen-did baby arrive?!!!

No thats Rosie - I just love that pic and Im anticipating the birth so much I had to see her as a newborn again!

All quiet this morning although I still have the 'long throb' pain that goes up my bump, which started yesterday. Sweep number three this afternoon, hoping that all the activity yesterday has made my cervix accomodating to both fingers now! :lol:

It's such a gorgeous picture! Lol x hope sweep helps some more x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back