Could this be the start of things?

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Well, I was woken at 2.01am by a rather big tightening - I say that because it was not a BH. Since thent hey have been regular-ish and very uncomfortable. They make me want to go to the toilet and so have been 3 times since then which is very unusual for me in the night.

I had to get up because I can't go back to sleep through them, some have radiated down through my groin and in my back. Have told OH I don't want him to go to work but will see what occuring at 5am - poor thing, I left him in bed with Rosie there tapping the bed, she is now snuggled up with Daddy :love:

I'll keep you posted if anything happens, probably via Tiny if I have to go anywhere - then again it might all settle down and I will get my Sunday lunch at Mum's! :)

Ooooh how exciting! :yay: Good luck if they're still going...sounds like it won't be long even if you do have time for a quick sunday lunch first anyway :lol:

Omg!!!! Really does sound like the start! Hope you get your Sunday lunch first!xx

Good luck Rosie's Mummy - really does sound like this is it - so excited for you x

Certainly sounds like it could be the start of something x good luck!!!!

Really hope this is it! I'd have to have to sunday roast before though! Mmmmm! Lol! Xx

Good luck hon - hope ur holding little one really soon xxxx

Oh how exciting, good luck, hope your LO makes an appearance soon :)

Im still here! They have eased off but are still there in the background, looks like Im going to lunch :yay: at least I know that things are afoot and that they are all helping to make things favourable!

Will let you know how today goes :)

Hey Helen,
sending u lots of positive labour vibes!!! Enjoy ur lunch first tho xxxx

Thanks Karen! Im so excited although I know that it could all stop - I can tell from last time that this is different and not usual, things are definitely on their way - well baby is! :)

Its going to be amazing, I can't wait to find out the sex and to see if the baby looks like Rosie did - I already know that bubs has lots of hair because they showed me on the growth scan :)

I might do some bouncing this morning :)

So excited for you hun :) VBAC all the wall :hugs:

all the best lovely get as much lunch down as possible as i dont think it will be long now!! i remember with my second have those pains that you just know are different!!
really cant wait like you not knowing what your having is extra exciting for you and for us this end too hehe
xx

You know what, I can actually feel your excitement coming thru my phone lol! Am proper excited for you!

Good luck hub, really hope it's the start xx

Sounds promising!! Really do hope this is it for you. Cant wait to read the VBAC story :D x

Thanks everyone, I will let you know how it goes. Had a few more tight tight ones this morning, just wait for them to get regular and stronger - it could go on for days I suppose but I have a sweep booked for tomorrow and one for Thursday too so I dont think I will go muxh further than then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back