Could this be the start of things?

Hope it kicks off for you hun! Got mine booked for next Fri - although I sincerely hope I am not still pregnant by then!

How did your sweep go today hun?

wow i hope things start moving faster hun! pregnancy is such a tease hehe. xxxxxx

no news....lets hope Rosie is sleep in by some miracle and RM is able to sleep too...unlikely, but lets hope anyway!

Ive not had any texts from her and I did make her promise to text day or night if anything happened so I dont think we should be getting too excited, but her absence is interesting!!

Hopefully our lovely Helen is in labour!

shes been waiting ages with the BH from so early and it must be so hard with a toddler to deal with too!

Big FFV's to our lovely RM xxx

:wave: Im still here! I had the sweep which was partially successful yesterday, the baby's head is right down and the MW could feel it :dance: I have had some tightenings and some dull aches but nothing really, I think that things might get going after my sweep on Thursday - Steve's parental leave starts on Thursday and he finishes work tomorrow morning so we're hoping for some good timing there.

:)

Rosie slept until 4.45am when she came in my bedroom and cuddled up with me, she slept then until 6.30am..getting better!

Lol too late :lol: I can't wait for you to go into labour!!

I can't wait either, Im looking forward to walking like John Wayne as opposed to bloody Quasimodo! :lol:

Just had a thought, you could gargle with some dissolvable aspirin if you have any?

Rosie slept until 4.45am when she came in my bedroom and cuddled up with me, she slept then until 6.30am..getting better!

ooh thats not bad at all :yay: well done Rosie. Now you just need about a month worth of nights like that to catch up on your lost sleep! Glad to hear the sweep worked for you, did the midwife feel the hair?!

I literally have no painkillers! I'm kicking myself tho cos yesterday I was in morrisons thinking how I don't have any, but I still didn't pick any up :wall: even tho it's only nextdoor, it seems too much hassle to go aswell lol! Am dead wary of gargling tho, my sisters a singer and gets recurrant tonsil stones and she's been told gargling is the worst thing you can do!!

No I dont think so, she would have just felt a mass - otherwise I would be worried as it would have meant the baby was on the way out!

I actually feel that Im going to get a rest when the baby arrives, I wont be running around after Rosie, she is such hard work!

I literally have no painkillers! I'm kicking myself tho cos yesterday I was in morrisons thinking how I don't have any, but I still didn't pick any up :wall: even tho it's only nextdoor, it seems too much hassle to go aswell lol! Am dead wary of gargling tho, my sisters a singer and gets recurrant tonsil stones and she's been told gargling is the worst thing you can do!!

I hope it doesnt get any worse, I know how low it can make you feel - :hug:

Thanks Hun :hug: I on the other hand, hope you're in agony very soon! Meant in a nice way of course :lol:

Sorry, I have only just seen this thread RM, I got all excited when I saw your new avatar pic and thought that you had had a littlegirl, now I've ready the whole thread , i know as you haven't had baby I'm guessing your just reminising from Rosies birth!

wishing your contractions to kick in bigtime and labour to get cracking, and that you have a happy Vbac birth to treasure - I know you can do it X

I have had some mammoth backache and tightenings this afternoon, some period type pains too. I think it had more to do with walking round Tesco like Quasimodo though..ever hopeful!

I have had some mammoth backache and tightenings this afternoon, some period type pains too. I think it had more to do with walking round Tesco like Quasimodo though..ever hopeful!

Oooh RM, get back to tesco or M&S and caryr on walking round, you get loads of free stuff if your waters break in M&S !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back