Could this be the start?

becks20

Reaction score
Hope everyones well and i know a few of you seem to be in early labour :dance:

I lost part of my plug 2weeks ago and thought it could be the start of something but it wasnt. But the last few days my rib pain has been getting worse and on thursday at hospital i got back pain :eh: Yesterday my rib was really playing up and the pain was there most of the day accompanied by BH`s and tightening pain with it and then i got period pains too. This then died off but the tightening pains with BH`s were still coming. and during the night i woke up 2/3 times with really bad rib pain. Do you think this could be the start of something? x

i dont have a clue but im still getting excited!! :love:

I think on average labour starts about two weeks after 'the show' from what I have hurd - so let's hope so ey! The rib thing sound like a big baby but the back pain and period pain sounds good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed this is the start of things for you, sounds rather promising :) x

:yay: hope it is!! Im still not in labour so couldnt tell you myself, but it sounds like something is going on down there!!

Best Wishes & fingers crossed things start progressing for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope things get moving, goood luuucckk :dust: xxx

hope so :dust:
I hope yours doesn't go on as mine seems to have done :flower:

Thanks everyone :) seem to be getting rib pain still and had a few painful braxton hicks again and now getting pains in my sides. really hoping hes here within this week :) x

Just thought id update, still nothing :( had back pain when i went to bed but nothing now. Gotta do an 80mile round trip tonight to my mums and back so if anythings going to happen itll happen tonight or during this week or next as iv got my daughter here and i will have to find somewhere for her to go. Would be just my luck x

I thought that last week when we had DSD here... we were talking about having her here this weekend just gone and thought it would have been too much, maybe we should have had her :lol:

Yeah it would have prob made baby come lol. I know that hes gonna come this week or next when everyones at work and Bellas here with me and i wont know what the hell to do lol. and if he holds on till next thursday then he just wants me to go thru induction :( as bella will have somewhere to go the week after hes due x

Just another update, last night i went to pick my daughter up and my mum was telling me to go to the hospital i had a huge contraction and really thought it was the start of everything but then it all stopped :( i feel like the 3rd tri list has to go in the right order before my baba comes lol x

aww not fun for you! hope it all starts setting off again soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back