Could this be the start???????

Emmylou

Reaction score
Okay ladies......have been having period pains today, not too unusual as have had them on/ off for a few days now. So, moving onto the TMI part:

I felt my knickers were a bit wet, and have had increased discharge for the last few weeks so again nothing too new here, but when I went for a wee it was like a trickle, that didn't stop :shock: Only a little trickle but it is constant trickle, when I wiped there was blood on the tissue, then what looked like a blood clot :oops: then pink (I wiped 3 separate pieces as was getting scared and couldn't quite beleive what I was seeing!)

So I have changed my undies and put a pad in.....do you think this is it? I'm not having any contractions just period pains :think: Am I likely to still be here wondering at the same time tomorrow or might I get an Easter Chick after all?

Was just about to go out, but have taken my jacket off and will not be moving from the comfort of the apartment...... :shakehead:

Hey emmylou,

It sounds like it could be your hindwaters (or is it your forewaters - I get confused?!) and a bloody show - how exciting!

Good on you for making the decision not to go out, just rest up and wait for things to hopefully develop, it certainly sounds promising!

I'm thinking of you!

Love

Valentine xxx

i don't really know... but if it is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck

sorry not much help :roll:

keep us updated :hug:

sounds like it to me :D so happy for you, i'm sure you'll be fantastic :hug:

x x x x x x :hug:

OOOh it definately sounds like this could be it! How exciting! Good luck hun! :cheer:

Sounds good to me... keep us posted with every little twang!!

Sounds good to me!

But then i've had all of that & some & i'm still here *stamps feet*

certainly sounds like a step in the right direction...

getting excited now

Kat@girlracer said:
Sounds good to me!

But then i've had all of that & some & i'm still here *stamps feet*

Aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm still bleeding but hosp have said stay at home and see what happens.....so C has gone to get some treats & we're gonna put our feet up and watch crap telly :cheer: No real twinges or anything (yet) I so hope she comes quickly - my moms longest labour was with me 4.5 hours (I hope its hereditary) knowing my luck I'll be in labour for 45 hours :roll:

Just wanted to say good luck,sounds as if things are moving along for you.

:hug:

good luck hun try a hot bath, that did it for me after i had my show

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh how exciting emmylou!!!
c'mon Libby, get ur cute little bum out here!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
EM!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this!!!!! It sounds to me like it is definitely the start of something, little Libby is on her way!!! I am soooooo excited for you, how are you feeling? You and C enjoy the saturday night telly, as it will be the last without the princess!! I can't wait!! :hug: :hug:

Had a few contractions, lasting about a minute, but irregular....omg...... :cheer:

aww hun, so excited for you.
Hope everything goes well x x x

Definatly sounds like this is it for you. Thats how it started with me anyway. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back