Could this be the beginning of something ...

jayx2

Reaction score
Since last night Ive been getting tons of pressure down below as if i need a poo & when im going to toilet cant do anything getting lots of pressure in my foof aswell, not as much movement from bubba but still getting enough, increase in tightening of my stomach but not painful just uncomfortable, feeling nauseous :( & a runny nose (dont know if thats anything?) ....
Really hoping this is something FX ..

oooooooooooooh it could be!!!!! Fx it turns into something for you hon xxxxx

I had a really runny nose the night of the day I was induced.. have no idea if it was related to labour but it was only for that one night and I was shipped of to the labour ward the following morning. xx

Trying not to get my hopes up but really feel like it could be something Im gonna give it a while & I'll call midwife if it continues still getting what feel like contractions but Im thinking maybe nothing cos theres no pain with them just discomfort ... ?

Fx its the start of something for you x

Oohh... Let's hope it s the beginning of things for you! Xx

oooooooooo exciting keep us posted. xxxx

Still here ladies had to go for a nap was shattered! Woken up to what feel like possible contractions stomach is solid & still pressure down below but not as much as earlier hope hes not changed his mind & headed back up lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back