could it be this month...

MissG that sounds really promising hun :D When is your AF due? And when will you test?

AF is due (i think!) next week - dunno when im gonna test - DF is home next week from Wednesday night so might get him to get me some HPT's from the shop while i am working as long as the witch stays away!

:hug:

I'll have my fingers crossed for you :hug: It would be great if your BFP came at the same time your DF was home. I'm excited for you both :D

thanks hun - i really hope its my month - im still not holding out for too much though :)

morning - great news about Becs..... fab start to weekend that....

i'm testing probably monday.... still got that horrible taste in my mouth, bbs really itchy, tummy a bit sore last night and on way to work this am started to feel dizzy and queasy.... BUT all pre-af symptoms too... so ???

trying not to get carried away... off to buy a clearblue at lunchtime they seem to be the lucky hpts at the mo!!

:wave:

morning rachie hun :wave: its fantastic about Becs isnt it?? l :cheer: ets hope your next!!

also, i feel as though i have a dickky tummy too, you know when you have been drinking and the next morning your stomach feels weird and that?! its a little like that, as well as having aches etc.

you MUST come on here straight away once you have done the test chick lol - i hope your next :cheer: :hug: :pray:

yeah its great new about becs... i'm hoping we all get the right results in the next week or so....

yeah tummy just felt a bit odd and quite hard when i lay on my front in bed (but did have fish & chips for tea ha ha, ruined the diet).

I will let everyone know outcome i promise.. its getting harder to wait!! 3 days til testing...... gonna get a clearblue at lunch today they seem to be the magic hpts at the mo

have you worked out when you are going to test yet?

ps i am addicted to this forum more that doing hpts at the mo lol

rachie29 said:
ps i am addicted to this forum more that doing hpts at the mo lol

well its cheaper ..... :lol:

not sure when i am going to test, probably next week (Thurs/Fri) as long as AF doesnt show as DF is home and he can go get me one while i am at work!!!

how much do those clearblue cost? and where do you get them from?

iv got everything crossed for you darlin' :D

Right REALLY rooting for you, Rachie, MAnda and Miss Gobby. My BFP was with clearblue digital - Superdrugs or boots. Not cheap though.

I have everything crossed will def come in Moday to see how you're doing rachie and Manda. Miss Gobby I'll have my eye out for you at the end of the week. I want to see you all in First Tri asap :D

Really rooting for you all too!

Lots of luv and babydust to you all girls :hug: :dance:

thanks becs.... just looking at your ticker and if i am pg looks like we would be at exact same stage.... ( i have worked it out lol)

Miss G.. i cant wait for u to test... would love it to happen for you :pray:

u too Manda...

thanks Becs and rachie - its all so exciting isnt it??? it would be excellent if all 4 of us for that BFP in the same month wouldnt it?

havent got that much money to be spending on HPT's so whats the best HPT that is cheap? lol

well done again Becs :dance:

BABY DUST TO ALL

:cheer:

clearblue digital detected my BFP when I was having Owen. :D :D :D

If you can wait boots normally have an offer on like buy 1 test get a single tests free. :D

It's what I did last week, i brought a twin pack of digital clearblue and got a single one free! All for £14.99. :)

£15 for a HPT??? :shock:

bloody hell - you lot must be rich the amount of HPT's you use :lol:

think i will have to stick to my 'Under £5' HPT's LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oooh just been reading this post and it sounds like really good symptoms
hope its your month :pray:
i tested 11dpo with cheap test and it came up positive!

ooooh i hope so Lily - how are you doing? havent heard much from you! :D

i'm ok feeling very tired and feeling sick so not been on line
had scan just posted in 1st tri. ok but just feel like poo!!! it will all be worth it tho!
u have all these joys to come :rotfl:

aww bless - i cant wait for morning sickness and feeling tired he he - it will be all worth it hun once you get your LO in your arms!!!!

:hug:

thanks for all the good lucks good luck to you all to i really want my bfp funny thing is i keep holding my belly lol without even relising it my bloke notised it and just smiled at me and kissed my forehead bless him
it would be amasing to all get bfp this month if i am ive put myself at about 3weeks 5 days there abouts
manda x

good luck to you too manda.... and of course you too Miss G... and everyone else testing....

i'm going to be checking over the weekend to see if anyone else has some good news...

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back