could it be this month...

you're more confident that I am lol :rotfl:

Ah well - i'll keep :pray: ing for us both......

ooh..by way forgot to say, apprently Wilkinsons do some cheapie tests 1.99 for 2 that are accurate from first day after af due...

a mate of mine used them and got her bfp when she was 2 days late.. she now has a gorgeous daughter...

2 problems there.....AF isnt due today so it woudlnt show up - secondly my mum works at Wilko's so cant exaclty send DF there to get them :rotfl:

good luck darlin' :pray:

i used wilkinsons ones the day was due af and got a positive

but im just not ure when AF is due - do cheapo tests not work before AF is due?!? :think:

ah i see a problem there Miss G... whoops....

it all depends on what levels of hcg they record so some cheapies may be sensitive and some arent.... I post somewhere - cant remember where that average hcg levels are still below 100 upto 18dpo!!

that would explain why some people dont get there BFPs until 6 weeks

Good luck to ya and baby dust your way too!
I hope its my month as well!!!!

oh right - well i hope its my month and certainly hope its yours rachie

also good luck lilangel - seems like lots of us are testing this week :cheer:

it does... lots of sticky baby dust to everyone testing... hope to see some BFPs on here this week :cheer:

thats men for you... you know what they say if you want something doing, do it yourself! :rotfl:

do ya'know what?? i might as well :roll:

asked him to go down for me this morning when he had finished at the hospital at 9.10am - and STILL he hasnt been down....grrrrrrr :x :roll:

GOOD LUCK FOR THE MORNING RACHIE - DONT FORGET TO TXT ME

SENDING YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF STICKY BABY DUST :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

well it was a BFN!!! but it might just be too early to detect?!? (im hoping so anyway!!) :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back