crossing my fingers

kitteng

Reaction score
i am due my AF on Saturday but i just feel i could be PG. have had AF -like cramps for a week now but they are now easing off. now i have slight nausia waves and since OD my BBs have been so sore and large. i feel a bit dizzy and have had a headache on and off. today i am so tired too. i just feel different anyway. really hope this is the month. please cross your fingers for me. i have HPT ready for tomorrow and the next day :wink:

Sending BABYDUST to you by the truck load!! Im due in 2 weeks and im getting nervous already. Praying its your month :pray:

good luck to you, let us know how you get on. :pray:

Good luck Kitteng! Let us know when you do a test. How long have you been trying for?

i have been trying for 2 years - i am 36 so time is the essence. :pray:

2 years - wow! You must be so excited!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Good Luck testing.

I felt sick for 2 weeks before I got my BFP.....I was sure I was pg before I actually had it confirmed with the test.

The test only came up with a faint +, this was a couple of days after my af was due. The tests I'd taken before all said - !!!

So...don't be down hearted if you get a neg result... theres time for it to turn into a BFP!!

Good luck again and let us know!! Fingers crossed for you.x

thanks Sam
I really needed to hear that. I got a BFN this morning and now feel so low I cant motivate myself to do anything :(
I am supposed to be decorating but have just put the brush down - cant face it. :wall:
I am due my AF on saturday so maybe it was too early. i have 3 more tests so i will try again in the morning :pray:
So nice to know i am not alone and these boards exist.
thanks

Hey KittenG,

Big, big hug to you huns.

I know how you feel, I have been testing the past three months and its such a horrible, disappointing feeling, im dreading testing in two weeks for fear of getting yet another BFN....but we still plod on. Like you said it could be just a wee bit early yet..I do hope so hunny I will be thinking of you xx

:cry: Got bloody AF. :cry: another month of praying looms. good luck to all of you how gave me encouragement :pray:

Sorry to hear that babes..all I can say is I know the feeling far too well. But keep your spirits up because next cycle is a new cycle!! :)

kitteng said:
:cry: Got bloody AF. :cry: another month of praying looms. good luck to all of you how gave me encouragement :pray:

Bugger, how long you TTC?

thanks minikins
we have been trying for 2 years (with a short break while i was on medication for a while). have had all the blood tests but today asked the doctor to refer us to the fertility clinic. feeling very sorry for myself but thanks for your reply that gives me hope. your baby is lovely :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back