how long was it before you got symptoms?

i had a pain under my rib too yesterday Manda - well it was more of a dull ache tbh.

so even if i havent got the symptoms i had yesterday, i might still be?!?

god its all confusing this and soooooo frustrating lol :think:

yer not everyone gets all the symtoms or even any some people are just more tuned into things like that
manda x

well i hope your right, i do feel different this week though - so you never know - but coz its me and with my luck i wont be :(

Sounds so promising for you both.

Double, triple, fingers and toes crossed for you :D

thanks Becs need all the fingers and toes crossed lol

im dying to test but god its so early lol :wall:

*Whispers in MissGobbys ear*

Teeeeesssssssssssssssst

LOL im off to Meadowhall tonight so might pick up a few cheap 'uns as i dont get paid till tomorrow so cant afford Clear Blue or owt like that - but isnt it really toooooooo early to test seen as though AF isnt even due until around next week?!? :think:

they had them in pond land yesterday hun i got bfp with them so they do work lol

depends hun you could be more along then you think and some people get bfp only being 2 weeks pg
manda x

yeah i suppose so, but im scared, i want this so bad but i just know i will get a BFN!!!!

think im gnna go to Poundland and have a look there - thats where i get the ones my mate gives me - how early did you test Mary?

thanks Manda - i so want this!!!!!

i tested about a week before and got a bfp very faint but then tested again a couple of days later

I got a bfn this morning. I knew it was too early to test as I'm not due until Sunday but I'm just too curious. I'm going to test every day now until AF arrives.

well i hope Poundland has a stack becuase im gonna buy quite a few, will have to tell my mate (who im going shopping with!) they are for a friend :lol:

im hoping and :pray: ing i will get a BFP but im not too sure now!!!!!

aww im sorry Becs, but like you said, it may just be too early :hug:

im sorry becs maybe it was just to early to test
and missgobby good luck hun wish i had some money to go buy some but i am completly skint!!!
manda x

thanks Manda - i really hope this month is ALL of ours - it would be great if we all fell PG in the same month but like i said, i dont think i will be! :hug:

Hey there i keep meaning to reply but all of today i cant stop going to the toilet (peeing) sorry :oops: and i have been feeling really sick or well had a sicky feeling for the past couple of days and i have been eating like mad just lately i tested yesterday and it wasa bfn but im due to test next wednesday so im getting really puzzled now :? But all the best to you sweety keeping my fingers crossed -xxx-

Just wanted to wish you all loads of luck for testing-hope ypu get your BFP's soon!!

Sending lots of baby dust your way

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back