could it be this month...

MissGobby

Reaction score
its probably my head playing games with me - but since yesterday i have been feeling a little strange - my BBs arnt sore (as such!) but they feel different and i feel really different in my self - we BD'd since Friday till lst night - im not sure but i feel like this month could be my month (maybe i am just hoping!!!) :think:

thanks i hope it is my month, but not holding my breath :)

Positive thinking is the way to go, hope this is your month babe! :hug:

good luck hun im hoping for this month to but its not looking good for me now
manda x

thanks everyone - im not gonna get my hopes up (yeah right!! :roll: ) well try not too!! but i feel like it could be my month.. :)

when are you going to test? i've been keeping an eye out for you :wave:

erm.....im not sure TBH, my last AF finished on 27th january but im not really clued up on when i am supposed to OV etc etc. so i dont know when i should be testing? :think: :think:

MissGobby said:
erm.....im not sure TBH, my last AF finished on 27th january but im not really clued up on when i am supposed to OV etc etc. so i dont know when i should be testing? :think: :think:

ah i remember - you'd had long cycles. Did you try the OV kits?

I'm due af 20th and bdd at right time but have no symtoms so not holdin gout much hope... have a funny taste in mouth but have been ill so not counting it as think that started around that time.

fingers crossed for you
:pray:

thanks - not sure whether its in my head though :lol:

oooooh good luck rachie for this month, my fingers are crossed for you, funny taste in mouth is usually a sign! :hug:

thanks
i know its a sign, but i'm trying not to read too much into it ha ha.... i usually start symptom spotting around now and this time not going to ( i say that now!!)

hee hee - well i really hope you get that BFP this month chick! :hug:

have you any idea when i should be thinking of testing? !?

erm not sure, i know that you ov 14 days before af... so if you think you ov this weekend count 14 days from then... thats the best advice i can give,
i think it gets trickier when you have irregular cycles chick... i'm lucky in that respect

:)

hun im a bit irregular but ive desided that if af doesnt get me then i will test every ten days lol that i think is a good enough time to wait and see if anything will show for example af is due on the 15th for me im going to test on the 18th purly because its my bday on the 19th and i want to no but if it wasnt my birthday i would test on the 25th then on the 4th? of march and so on
you said your last af was the 27th? i would wait untill the 1st of march myself then thats a month curcle if she doesnt show p and a few days if ive worked it out right lol
manda x

yeah think i will do that - well actually rachie i did think it was around 14days after AF when i OV (thats just a guess tho!) BUT if thats true then i will have OV'd this weekend :cheer: *fingerscrossed*

yeah Manda i aint gonna test yet - if AF doesnt show up this month then i will test around the 1st March like you said!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thats cool hun lets both hope for our bfp's then as still no sign of af for me as of yet
fingers crossed for you
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back