could it be this month...

yeah rachie you too darlin'

i dont come online at the weekend, only in work time, so i wont speak to you all until Monday - so i will come straight on here as soon as i get to work Monday lol

GOOD LUCK both of you - ill be :pray: ing for you darl's

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissGobby said:
£15 for a HPT??? :shock:

bloody hell - you lot must be rich the amount of HPT's you use :lol:

think i will have to stick to my 'Under £5' HPT's LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've bought 10 OPK's & 3 midstream HPT off Ebay for £1.98.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-ULTRA-EARLY...5718852QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36437QQcmdZViewItem http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-10-OV...6148272QQihZ004QQcategoryZ30118QQcmdZViewItem
Not used the OPK's yet so don't know if they're any good. But a lot of people on here use the ones off Ebay. No point spending more than you have to. Good Luck hun. :D

Hey girls!

Just wanted to say good luck to you all! I am really rooting for all of you who are testing this weekend and into next week.

I have to say that just before (and after) my BFPs (I think I did 7 at the last count!), I had a kind of hard tummy, like it was full of water or air and felt funny to lie on (not sure if this was in my head though) and for the first few weeks of pregnancy, I felt very hungover, like I'd been out the night before, but for weeks!

Sounding promising!

Love

Valentine xxx

thats exactly how my tummy felt last night valentine.... i just dont want to get too carried away cos could be pre-af i suppose......

either way will hopefully know monday... he he :pray:

me too valentine - well this morning my stomach felt like i was hungover i always get a dickky tummy when i have been drinking the night before (except i hadnt been out!) and i had ALOT of wind :oops:

lol

Manda did you test?

rachie sorry you got a BFN but im sure its your month and its just too early to test!

did you both have a good w/e?

DF is home tonight whoooo :cheer:

hi miss g.... had quiet w/e thanks... house hunting.... fun! how about you?

I'm going to wait and see if af comes tomorrow ( I miscalculated) and if not test again.... feel very moody today and kind of like af on way but still got that metallic taste in mouth and its very strong today.... hoping its still a good sign...

:wave:

i think the taste in the mouth will be a VERY big sign taht you are PG - i mean, when else do you get a taste like that?!?

i have been VERY moody - never been like this before, i mean i can throw my tantrums, but i even fell out with my dad at w/e and i have NEVER once in my life had a row with my dad - also feeling VERY moody today cannot be arsed and feel very tired as well as feeling hungry and have backache!!!!

good luck hun :pray:

i know - it is the biggest sign and i've never had it before... i just daren't get too excited or carried away....

i know what you mean about the moods i've been like that this am (but then i get like that before af too...... sooo confusing arghhh :wall:

yeah im moody anyway without AF lol but never THIS moody - like i said i have never had a big row with my dad and i did at the weekend, as i did with my mum too!!!! :think:

i think im going to test tomorrow or Wednesday (as long as DF goes to shop and buys me some tests!)

:pray:

it sounds very good for you miss g, your describing just how i felt before BFP my fingers are crossd for you hun :hug: :pray:

MissG test tomorrow :D Don't keep us all in suspense!

Good luck :hug:

I am soo excited for you all...I think you are brilliant waiting to find out, I just couldn't do it! :clap:

Hurry up and post your BFPs :D

lol thanks everyone - the only thing i am thinking why not to test tomorrow is because my AF isnt due (i think!) until end of this week, maybe early next week (not sure!) so if i test it might be too early to detect anyway?!?

im praying :pray: i got a BFP - but not had any other symtpoms, sore bbs, taste in mouth, etc etc!!

anyone else not have those but still got a BFP?!

good luck Manda and Rachie too :cheer:

yeah me too LOL - i am dying to know if i am!!!

my mate at work said i could be as she felt the same as me, only differnce was her bb's were very sore!!

im really happy today though :D DF is home until next Sunday - wahooooooo!!!!!

when you next gonna test rachie? :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back