how long was it before you got symptoms?

oooooooooo floosy - could be your month too

thanks Prickley

i have been feeling really hungry but as i am on WW i cant eat as much as i would want too, but cant stop feeling starving all the time!!!

:hug:

Same as me MissGobby im still feeling a little sicky today and keep wanting to go to the toilet all the time aaaarrrrghhh its driving me insane im not due to test for anopther week but im getting impatient now :evil: I keep thinking thats all these things i have im imagining and it will turn out to be nothing. Anyway still loads of luck to us all -xxx- :D

yeah same here flossy - tbh i think its all in my head - like today all i have had is the feeling of starvation and a little bit of a headache - looks like it aint my month but GOOD LUCK to you chick - keep me informed :cheer: :pray:

Miss G hunger was my main symptom. I just ate and ate and ate. 1 hour after eating i'd be hungry. :x

I also had more CM and loads of wind but no other obvious symptoms. I used to imagine everything while I was TTC but the month I actually was I had hardly any symptoms.

I'd stay positive and test test test. I got my BFP 9 days before AF was due as I ovulate early.

Good Luck to Everyone Testing!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope that you will get your answer soon MissGobby im keeping my fingers crossed for you babe -xxx- But im determined im not going to think about it and see what next week brings hopefully a BFP! :pray: (Double :pray: for you too) x Btw whats the best test to use i know they say clearblue but first response you can use 4 days before af is due right ....? :?

ooooh i hope so kirsty i mean the only symptoms today, after my lunch, are STILL hungry, bloatiness, press tummy and it makes me feel a little sick and have got wind again

ooooh well i am keeping my fingers crossed for you flossy chick

yeah i was thinking the same about HPT's - how much are they also?

:pray: 4 you x

Hey Miss Gobby, I just wanted to say good luck to you, I always follow your posts and it seems your addicted to this site even more than me!
Im due for af a week today and im going mental in the 2ww over analysing everything. The symptoms that I do have though (here we go): are loads of creamy cm (sorry bit gros) and i mean loads its disgusting and very unusual, been having af cramps for 4 days now and been really touchy...d/f cant do anything right bless him!

Other than that im just hoping...Hope its our month...When do you test? x x x x :hug:

awww thanks Jasmine - yeah i am addicted LOL :rotfl:

im not sure when i am going to test - i THINK AF is due next week so if i havent come on by next Saturday i think i will test but not sure yet - how about you? good luck darlin' :hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back