could it be this month...

well possibly tomorrow BUT cos i miscalulated af isnt due til tomorrow so may wait until wed if af doesnt show...

can usually set clock by her ( ie shows about 7pm) so will have to see....

symptoms doing my head in 'cos I cant tell whether they are af or pg :wall:

did i mention i'm really impatient lol

i think you girls r brill for waiting i did tests so often it cost me a fortune

lol yeah rachie....i think you may have mentioned it?! lol

me too though, i am the most impatient person in the world lol i dont know how i am coping tbh!!

well if you wanna hold out until tomorrow night/Wed morning i will be your 'testing buddy' ?? :)

thanks Mary :D

thats a deal......

wednesday morning it is..... (fmu and all that) ooh its exciting.... :cheer:

right then, shall i txt you/you txt me, when we have tested?!?!

DF better get his skates on and get to shop for my tests then :lol:

ok... i dont have your number if you want to email it to me my email is [email protected]...

and i have spent so much on HPTs in the last few months i cant afford to buy many more Mary :rotfl:

LOL i am ok if i havent got any - i just use them if i know i have got some thats why i dont buy them - but now i need some i aint got none LOL

well i cant email as i am at work so i will PM you on this with my number and txt me from yours so i have your number, and we will test on Wednesday morning??

what time!?

also forgot to mention i have been getting quite a few 'spots' on my bb's and on my face :oops:

well i am usually up at 7.30 so will be then.....

another symptom... looking good... i've just been given a glass of wine as its one of the girls b'day in here and it tastes FOUL due to this taste in my mouth.... i love me wine as well....

oooooh looking great hun

i am up (around) 6.40am-6.50am - so i will test then and let you know, say about 7.30-8 (dont wanna wake you up!!) and you txt me as soon as you have done the test!?

good luck darlin' - what test are you using? :pray: :hug:

just got some ebay cheapies to use up.... what about you?

sending DF to Home Bargains for cheapo tests LOL if they dont have any - i will send him to loook for cheapest lol :hug:

:cheer: I can't wait till Wednesday for you guys now!! I'm excited for you. Hope you both get BFP's!!!! :cheer:

awww thanks guys!!! im so excited - although nervous because if its a BFN (again!) im going to look like a right chuff!!!! :roll:

well i found a test last night in my draw and decided to do it this morning (and again tomorrow with rachie!) - well how thick am i?!?!?

i peed on the stick (PEED ON IT THE WRONG BLOODY WAY ROUND!!!! :lol: :shock: ) so had to chuck it straight away - LOL - im going mad :shakehead:

MissGobby said:
i peed on the stick (PEED ON IT THE WRONG BLOODY WAY ROUND!!!! :lol: :shock: ) so had to chuck it straight away - LOL - im going mad :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Go get another :cheer:

lol i am waiting for DF to go to shop for me today then will test in the morning with rachie :)

how daft am i!? :think: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats made my morning Miss G... ha ha ha

Af due today but not here yet.. usually visits me in the evenings.... i keep getting that feeling she's here though and have been to loo twice armed with pad!!

gonna be a long day...... :wall:

awww hun im :pray: ing it isnt going to come - im sure she wont and im sure its your turn this month darlin'

i made myself laugh :lol: couldnt believe it!!!!!!

yeah it sure is going to be a looooooooooooooong day! :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back