could it be this month...

aww, tww sucks. All your symptoms sounds good! I think you are very restrained, I would be testing like a mad woman!!

I have my fingers crossed and am sending oodles of baby dust your way.....

get posting your BFP...I am really excited for you!!!

M
xx

i've decided i'm in the wrong business.. i should be selling hpts.... i reckon i;d make a fortune! :rotfl:

im due the 15/16th this month am testing on the 17th a im going out that night clubbing for my bday on the 19th woop how good would that bday prezzie be!!!!
manda x

awww i hope you get your BFP girlies - i am so excited for you all :cheer:

yes... fingers crossed for everyone.... with a bit of luck can get a november due date thread started.....

i have sore bbs today - came on last night with avengance.... felt like i'd been stabbed! but am getting closer to af due date....... so could be that. :think:

no rachie i have a RIGHT GOOD feeling about you this month - i think its gonna be your month chick!! :cheer:

my bb's arnt sore - so tbh cant see that i will be PG this month... :think:

my boobs are a little sore only when i touch them af is due tomorrow no signs of her as of yet so fingers crossed for us all
manda x

Hey Girls,

How loooooooong does the tww feel like this month!!??

As we are discussing breasts -nope mine don't feel sore either. really don't have any symptoms and am convinced I'm not again!! Hey ho

I'm still rooting for you all, I think theres a baby in there somewhere :D

oh just to add its only my right boob that is sore???? lol i have to be the weird one dont i haha
manda x

ha ha manda :lol:

hey Becs :wave: think i might be joining you there darlin' - not got sore bb's only thing that seems to be wrong today (upto now) is im STARVIN even though i only ate 2 hours ago - my tummy hurts and i feel a little sick if i press it and thats about it tbh :think: :roll:

thanks miss g

I'm hoping this is the month..... the symptoms are odd - the funny taste in mouth is ever present, bbs - soreness comes & goes but are itchy.. no real cramps but odd twinge....

It seems hopeful but just don't want to build it up for myself only to be dissappointed. due af monday so thats 5 days til testing.....

:pray:

nice to see you all stil have symptoms too... sending sticky baby dust your way

i think that the taste in the mouth is the most obvious pregnancy sign - i mean when else (really?) do you get an odd taste that lasts like that?

i really REALLY think that this is your month rachie darlin

today i have had hardly any 'symptoms' so im just gonna take it as though its all in my head (like usual!!! :x )

good luck you girlies tho :cheer:

thanks guys...... :hug:

Miss G - i love your faith.... it keeps making me smile xxx

awww no problem rachie - i just really do feel like its your month.

tbh iv had hardly any symptoms today - so probably not PG - but gonna buy some PG tests tonight i think - so iv got a supply :lol:

it aint over til the big bad witch arrives..... symptoms do come and go i've been told......

:)

i think af is going to hit me tomorro or friday as no cm today which normlay happens just before she is going to show :(
manda x

Hi everyone

I hope everyone gets their BFP too. I am due on the 7th March and am very excited about everyone. It seems as though we all know each other. This is only my second month TTC but feeling like this month will be my month, as we have only missed two days!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back