Confused! Please help!

Tamsclare

Reaction score
Hi need some advice please!! I've had 7 miscarriages, in the past but haven't been able to get pregnant in the last year and a half so have been going to a fertility clinic, they gave me some clomid tablets which I was due to start taking on my next period which is due in 4 days approx, however we've had a lot going on in the past few weeks, moving house, new jobs etc, for about the last week and a bit I've been feeling very nauseous, first thing in the morning at its worst and on and off all day and also feeling very lethargic, worse than any of my other pregnancys, I just put it down to being so busy. I done a test yesterday because I had to before starting the clomid and it came back positive, but now I can't stop thinking that it's too good to be true and it's a false positive my husband just thinks its because of what we have been through in the past and that I'm just over worrying. It's a clear blue test NOT digital. It was from my first morning urine, what's making it worse is that I just done a first response test to put my mind at ease and there was a very faint line, I'm thinking because it's so early and I've done it half way through the day after numerous cups of tea! Would love to hear what people think I have a pic of the clear blue test thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

You need to do a digi with FMU and then you'll have your answer!!

I hope after so many losses this is it for you :lol:

I assume you have been tested regarding your miscarriages? I have had 3 and that was hard enough, I cannot imagine going through it 7 times!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou, so do I, it's horrible, and so hard to stay positive!

Yes Ive been tested, no explanation!

I forgot to say the cross on the test to state positive was easy to see and came up straightaway but the vertical line was thin not thick like the horizontal line.

Any pics you can post?
My frer was extremely faint and I got a 1-2 on a digi. Maybe just try a digi ?xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

pics please!!!! we all love a good linespotting session! Especially the FRER pics, the clear blue are nightmares! But get a digi, and we won't be needed for line spotting! Fingers crossed for you, I really truly hope this is your MEGA sticky bean xxxx

Il have to post the pic later once I've put it onto my laptop, I've always used just cheap tescos or sainsburys own before and had a definite positive straight away! Why is it the expensive brands are worse than the cheaper ones!!

My superdrug cheapies gave me a better line than my frer but after all my worry about a digi not being sensitive enough, it got it.
I agree with the expensive tests being most expensive tho xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

aww i agree with the others lovely and get a digi n do it tomoro morning i have everything crossed for u cant imagine going through an mc 7 times twice was enough,lets hope u get ur + in morning and its a sticky bean :))) xxx

defo get a digi. i really hope it is a bfp for you after every thing you have been through. i have had 4 mc myself so know how hard it is. will be keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Sounds promising hun, hopefully you'll have your confirmation tomorrow!

Best of luck xxxxx

It looks positive to me hun. I would still do a digi to know for sure though?

Digi's leave zero room for interpretation!

xxxxxxxxx

i see a faint line, thats how mine looked and then got darker. hope this time things work out for you hun really do xxxx

hi thanks, it did get darker as the day went on.

i will do a digital test first thing tomorrow morning.

Yep that's how all mine looked at first, good luck hope it's a bfp on the digi too. I can't imagine what you've been through having 7 mc's :( xx

Looks like a positive to me! I really hope this is your sticky stick bean xx

Hi all, I've now done 3 clear blue digis and all not pregnant! I've also done 6 cheap poundland test strips all negative, but done a first response test and that was positive!! Confused.com!! Still no period, and feel so nauseous still, also have cramps and on/off aching down below!

Aww sorry you're not getting a definitive answer Hun, have you got a frer pic for us to see? When was/is ur period due? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back